The Number of Playable Races?

You seem…unfamiliar with what human emotion looks like…and a bit petty.

I think that at most they ought to have a drop-down menu or a selector of some kind within the parent race for the allied races that are basically just slightly different versions of whatever.

It’d be tidier.

They definitely should not get rid of them though.

1 Like

I can’t see human emotion through a computer screen.
Regardless, I’m going to assume you didn’t like my question and move on; I understand it wasn’t worded the most eloquently, but it was genuine nonetheless.

We need to add Sheeple!

They should become a bit more scientific and add the idea of “species”. You choose your species, and then the race.

So:
Human species: Popeyes, Blutoes
Dwarves: Cool Dwarves, Hot Dwarves
Elves: Bloody, Nighty, Voidy, Nightborney, etc etc (so they can add a hundred more without cluttering the main nenu!)
Draenei: Heavyforged, Lightforged
Gnomes: Family Gnomes, Mechabominations
Orcs: Har’ghar, Moar’ghar
Trolls: General Discussion, Zandalari Discussion
Tauren: Lowmountain, Highmountain
Comic Relieves: Goblins
Furries: Wowgen, Pandawen, Vulpewa
Undead: anybody, but zombies

1 Like

No, that would be stupid. They can’t do it because we already have characters of them; nor would they ever do it.

I don’t really think we need more playable races, though.

I don’t even think we need more classes, rather just improvement.

1 Like

I don’t really think there’s clutter at all, it’s pretty easy to manage. I love having more diverse races in the game, however I’d love if Blizzard utilised the ones we already have.

I would like them however - to create more flexibility on racials. Like have various races able to select a few options of racials that are usually on another race - with some various lore reasoning - heck even a quest to unlock the option & an NPC to switch between them would be nice. That’s a system - I could get on board with.

1 Like

I’d say that’s fair and accurate.
I’m regretting my approach to this question; I probably should have just left out the latter part, lol.

We definitely need improvement and balance. The only class I was ever interested in/mused being added was demon hunter, and I honestly don’t think I would have minded if it hadn’t - not to say it isn’t interesting and fun to manoeuvre.

I’m sorry, I thought I had made that obvious and without need of assumption.