The new talent tree is too confusion

Pls Blizzerd change it back… it makes my head hurting :frowning:

12 Likes

Starter Build. Use it.

You are welcome.

23 Likes

They’re a bit convoluted, needlessly. The vanilla trees were well done. These are like three trees in one, but you really end up having to do cookie cutter stuff anyway. It’s like… why?

11 Likes

Go back to classic if you can’t handle it.

Or just use wowhead or icyveins to look up builds for your class and spec.

9 Likes

It’s not all that confusing, you just need to read what you find is best for your spec. But don’t worry, we have a starter build and WOWhead will help you too.

2 Likes

Isn’t it like this in Classic too?

Sorta, there’s only 1 talent tree per spec in classic. On Tuesday we’ll have the clas talent tree and spec talent tree.

Not really confusing if you know your class, for alts that you dont play much it could be

3 Likes

Not really, only the people that care about pushing the max possible numbers will feel compelled to do that, the rest of us will just pick a bunch of stuff that suits us and our play style the best :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I think you’re all getting trolled. That OP really reads like someone poking fun, to me.

5 Likes

you have a few years to find the tweak you like.

2 Likes

^^^^

or just use the one places like wowhead will post (or have already psoted) as the meta

you know, like 99% of people do already

1 Like

you call that confusing? THIS is confusing:

16 Likes

Our trees are more straight forward and better, imo.

I get way less poison pills in my combat rogue setup than my beta outlaw.

I want skills x. I must take that poison pill and dump points in crap.

This here rogue I like all my choices really. That beta I go sigh a lot. So much pain to get the pleasure as it were.

Most people will just go online and do what the meta demands of them. Only now you have the convenience of an import string to avoid the aggravation of having to input them manually.

Even though PoE tree didn’t bother me, it’s way more work involved compared to WoW when it comes to planning.

DF’s tree is more along the lines of Last Epoch where you have a general class tree and spec tree. If you have trouble deciding what ability interests you… idk what to tell you.

It’s confusing to me too, but Icy Veins gives me all the answers to what I need to put together.

Starter builds exist as of now is still being worked on but it does exist.

If the DF talent trees confuse you… I genuinely want to know how you got through middle school.

3 Likes

Looks like jewelry!