The New pvp system is incredible!

I see some people complaining that casual pvpers won’t have access to conquest gear… And you know what? that’s how it should be. Why should you earn conquest gear for being a casual?

that’s like saying you want Mythic raid gear for being a casual raider…

How about this, if you want Conquest gear, put the work in, if you want Mythic raid gear…put the work in.

The new PvP system is so amazing and i’m glad it’s back to this way. Work for what you want…no more of this garbage titanforge/warforge bs.

6 Likes

Your inner elitist is showing.

14 Likes

Honor Level: 16

:face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Yep :slight_smile: and that still doesn’t change my opinion about how amazing the pvp system is chief :slight_smile:

casual random BGs PvE equivalent is heroic dungeons, you don’t get mythic dungeon/normal raid level gear for doing heroic dungeons so why should you get Conquest gear from doing random BGs?

5 Likes

I for one am happy you can focus almost entirely on pvp again.

1 Like

THANK YOU! Finally someone who actually understands. Nothing wrong with being casual but these idiots think they deserve the gear without working for it.

Yes I will have whip cream with my coffee please

1 Like

Even in older expansions a casual could get base conquest gear. There was always higher ilvl that required higher ratings though. Heck in WOTLK and Cata I think you just had to play 10 arena matches (win or lose) and you were award a certain amount of conquest. Then you always got some for your first winning BG, etc.

1 Like

I feel in a few months rbg’s are going to have a very very long que once us casuals drop it like a rock

2 Likes

Why do you even care what other players get or what they complain about

You just want to gate people off from something that’s part of the game and if they payed to play then it should be equally accessable to everyone

3 Likes

Enjoy it while you can because without a reason for casual PvPers to queue for random battlegrounds, participation is going to drop hard.

7 Likes

If pve players want “the better” pvp gear they can always just uh, pvp for it, right?

Lol. They won’t have access to any PvP content either. Well, they won’t be able to do anything in any PvP content without feeling like, and being called “Trash.”

The game is over for them - and “them” happens to be most of the PvP players.

5 Likes

I could squash you in pvp, yet I enjoy solo queue style of pvp aka random bgs. Ain’t got time to set up rbgs and most of the time they are snoozefests. Saying that I will probably still do Arena for conquest. Plenty of scrubs do rated pvp too, is not just reserved for casual pvpers.

1 Like

Funny, because if you upgrade your honor gear to the maximum level…guess what itemlevel it has? 190 similar to entry-level conquest gear. You already need a rating of 1400 to upgrade conquest gear higher.

lol! how is this game over with? You can literally play blindfolded and get 1400 raiting in arenas and get conquest points. and if you leave because you’re too casual that’s on you. If you don’t want to be called trash, work for your gear.

You honestly think that you deserve the Conquest gear from being a casual? How do you feel about mythic raid gear? do you think you deserve that from doing casual normal raid?

lol

Pve gearing =/= pvp gearing, drill that into your head.

2 Likes

Not surprising the casual crowd doesn’t understand, they never will :shrug:

But yeah, I’m fine with the new PvP system. Certainly an upgrade from BFA, so there’s that.

1 Like

i’ll be skipping season 1 altogether, why participate if the rewards are trash?

2 Likes