The New leader of the Forsaken

while the story is heavily leaning that way, its not confirmed…I don’t think, ive not seen an update on it.

but at least you got Tyrande. and other prominent Nelf leaders to stand behind.

And you’ve still got near-total control of the story. What are you unhappy with?

Yeah but like… the writers/developers won’t really let Tyrande DO anything but be a victim.

6 Likes

Yeah, things are far too peaceful now that the war is over.

ignores Old God minions rising up to overtake the world

I mean what is this, some kind of hippy festival?

casually sidesteps a tentacle the size of an office building crashing down

I mean if there’s no faction war, we may as well just hold hands and sing kumbaya!

gets lifted off the ground by another tentacle

N’zoth, please. I’m trying to have a conversation.

2 Likes

“you’ve” I don’t think so.

3 Likes

That’s not true. We all know they are planning to make her go crazy, obsessed with revenge and lose herself so we will have to take care of her for being so villainous.

Then holier than thou Anduin will scold her for her ways to further drive home the point that he can do no wrong…

2 Likes

if I had near total control of the story, everyone would be happy. Maybe not everyone, but most. id say like 85%

if I had near total control of the story, id have her clear out dire maul, and sorta kinda build the nelves back up again. Just kinda leave Darkshore since it sucks for farmland (im not sure what nevles do for food) and ashenvale is way too close to fortified Org

2 Likes

I dreamed, and I was safe there. It was silent, and you tore me away from it with your vicious words and your cruel, cruel truths.

1 Like

Yeah things were far too peaceful when we were at war with Illidan/Kil’jaeden

Arthas and the Scourge

Deathwing and the Twilight Hammer

Garrosh/Grom, The Iron Horde, and Gul’dan

The Legion

N’zoth.

God, buncha hippies with all this peace

4 Likes

Every time I see someone use that argument unironically it hurts my kidneys.

Because you can tell there’s so much pride behind it. “This is World of WARcraft” That is the most clever thing anyone on here has ever heard. I’m so witty. Good job, Kyle. You earned an extra Red Bull today

1 Like

Like, I totally get that some people absolutely LIVE for faction war, and I honestly wish you guys could have gotten a competently written one.

However, can we PLEASE stop acting like “This is World of WARcraft not World of PEACEcraft” has ever made one iota of sense? It’s honestly one of the most asinine arguments I’ve seen on the forums.

2 Likes

It’s an argument in favor of certain lore, that requires you to ignore all previous lore.

2 Likes

This is World of warcRAFT, and it’s high time we started putting rafts back into the game.

5 Likes

This is world of warCrAfT, and there’s not even that many cats in it.

4 Likes

This is world of wARcraFt and there’s only ONE dog race.

3 Likes

This is World of WArcRafT, and I only want to see the beautiful things you people make from here on.

3 Likes

as long as I can pvp for my fav leader then im Gucci

If the person you’re fighting for is fake, why does it matter if the people you’re fighting are?

I like knowing theres ppl who can beat me. I like friendly competition

But I thought you said you wanted PvP :thinking: