The new Guild UI and Permissions...yikes

Don’t worry guys, we’re all going to be given Graccu’s Mince Meat Fruitcake for winter Veil!

3 Likes

I feel like this is mandatory at this point.

3 Likes

Bouncing this up again in hopes someone on Bliz’s team sees the multitudes of request for help on this.

3 Likes

I wish this would work. I think they have this thread on ignore and never even see it.

1 Like

:christmas_tree: Hope everyone is staying warm and having a good Christmas Eve/Christmas. I know we won’t be getting any permissions fix in our stockings whether we were naughty or nice, but we can still hope for a better response from Blizz in the coming year. :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Wow… at thisnpoint not sure they care…

1 Like

Ive been extra good this year, can we please have our controls back?

7 Likes

I opened all the presents under the tree in Ironforge… no permissions fix… perhaps that was an oversite?

4 Likes

How sad is it that this is still a thing?

5 Likes

I am actually worried that they (under Microsoft’s leadership) will try to make this game available to consoles.

2 Likes

Don’t we wish.

I confess, I checked the guild permissions and felt a twinge of disappointment to see nothing had changed. It surprised me that I could feel anything at this point.

4 Likes

I’m worried that despite the lawsuits and whatnot, Microsoft will manage to finish buying Activision before we get any permissions fixes.

I take that back. I’m not worried. I’m already sure that’s what’s going to happen.

4 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! :tada: :partying_face:

Will this be the year guild permissions get fixed? I guess we’ll find out.

4 Likes

Now that Blizz is back in the office and hot fixing things for the new year… maybe a little bump as a reminder…

4 Likes

I doubt it. At best we might see something when they introduce the cross-faction guild stuff. Though still highly doubtful.

2 Likes

Well, hey, another goal to hope for. But I agree:

1 Like

Oh, dear. Still no permissions? No, that shouldn’t be a question. I know the permissions haven’t been fixed. Even though I haven’t checked them today. That’s how bad it is.

C’mon guys. Ion said y’all were working on a fix. Well, where is it?

4 Likes

Hello. Did anyone think I’d given up on this?

Blizzard may have decided our permissions aren’t worth fixing, but I’m going to continue posting until we get a fix or the thread is closed. We have listed our reasons why granular permissions are necessary ad nauseam, so it seems pointless to mention them again.

Just fix the permissions like Ion said.

3 Likes

Yeah, no point in re-stating 5000+ posts of reasons… just… give us the promised fix already.

3 Likes

Give us the promised fix, and the half dozen or so other fixes that need done too.

4 Likes