The new Guild UI and Permissions...yikes (Part 1)

I must say that:
1- I’m amazed this thread is still alive
2- I’m also amazed that the issue has not been addressed yet

Back when I was a super Blizz-fangirl, I wouldn’t have doubted for a moment that this issue would have been handled quickly and efficiently–especially after Ion said they were aware of the problem and were working on it.

I bet you can’t guess why I’m no longer a super Blizz-fangirl. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In some ways I find Che’s blind faith in Blizzard amazingly precious. It’s like a ten-year-old who still believes in Santa. You want to pat his head and hope he isn’t too crushed when the truth hits him.

7 Likes

I still WANT to be a super Blizz fangirl though, so I’m always hopeful!

3 Likes

The concern most guild leaders had was addressed in about 10 days. We got “mute” status back. I’ve said it many times before…problem solved! Close up the books, pack up your bags, there’s nothing to see here! :smile:

Nope!
More individual per rank permissions back!
XD

13 Likes

Revert the permissions, Blizz. We want our granular options back.

10 Likes

It’s been 2 years. Was this ever addressed? I don’t feel like reading 4100 posts.

9 Likes

Not yet…

3 Likes

Clearly they don’t care…and aren’t going to fix anything.

The way things are set up now makes maintaining a guild in WoW harder than it has to be.

And I don’t understand why Blizzard thinks that’s OK.

5 Likes

/pat

4 Likes

In your opinion only. You have zero proof to back up that statement.

There’s two years of this thread that begs to differ with you.

You have indeed said (something like) this many times. You just don’t seem to believe yourself as you keep coming back to this thread time and time again over these two long years to blow meaningless smoke, make ludicrous statements and / or accusations and of course share your personal views / opinions about the “facts” of this issue.

Now there’s some sound advice you might want to take.

Blizzard:

Please restore our guild permissions.\

Thank you.

8 Likes

Restore functions plz.

Kthx.

7 Likes

What she said.

I’ll even pay for a freelancer to write the code, or write it myself if you guys are stretched for resources! Let me know…

7 Likes

They’re such a small indie company, they really should take you up on that.

2 Likes

:point_up: :woman_shrugging: :neutral_face:

6 Likes

I could keep going but I’m just on a quick break at work.

I hope you are well friends! :raising_hand_woman:

9 Likes

Having been there, done that, I understand the need to stop somewhere.

Seriously, despite what our friendly neighborhood HMP keeps saying, there are hundreds of posters you could quote that would be saying essentially the same thing: GIVE BACK OUR GRANULAR PERMISSIONS.

3 Likes

Hey, maybe we’ll get lucky and blizz will have this stuff fixed in Shadowlands!

… I can dream, right?

3 Likes

Hundreds isn’t a high number when we’re talking about potentially millions of players. I simply don’t think a non-issue is worth spending development time on when they are working on a new expansion.

1 Like

Hi Brahmina - I hope you don’t reply to the troll. From what I’ve seen from her posts she likes to go into threads and post contrarian positions and get reactions from people. I won’t engage with her, and I hope that you don’t spend your valuable time doing so.

To save time, I will quote myself here:

3 Likes