The New Female Worgen Model is So Cute!

Heck I would be happy if Arc Systems Works did it :stuck_out_tongue:.

True I just wish they had a bigger spine back during Cataclysm so this wouldn’t be an issue.

2 Likes

Honestly I would trade worgens for nagas. I love nagas.

Oh yeah!

3 Likes

and they have tails :smiley: the female version would look amazing.

4 Likes

Personally, they just needed to fix the pupils on the eyes. Femme worgen with glowing eyes look pretty great right now. It’s when you can see their pupils that they look like rabid chihuahuas.

Of course I liked the concept art that made the females look foxlike.

1 Like

I like the face, but they need the males glowing eyes.

i think they said that was gonna be an option but im not sure

Damn dude why you have to put the feels on me :sob:. The nostalgic vibe is overriding me.

If that ends up being the case than I’m good with the whole lot.

Well, save for the apparently smaller chest.

If they could just add the unused hairstyles. That would fulfill me :sob:.

3 Likes

I hope so too, but they probably won’t be implemented.

I remember being so hyped about the Alpha models and which hairstyle I was going to choose, which eye color etc. The one with purple eyes and side-pigtails was my favorite.

Then they implemented the current model, which looks like trash and almost not the same species.

I wonder if female goblins get to keep theirs.

If we keep suggesting it might happen seeing the condition of the Blizzard. They’re all ears now than before.

1 Like

Not real Sonic players, though. Everyone knows the greatest way to play through Sonic 2-3 was to play as Sonic and Tails and abuse Tails’ invincibility to destroy everything around you.

Sometimes, child foxes can be the greatest weapons.

Now hopefully Worgen won’t be forced into Worgen form the moment they enter combat. (Maybe force them to enter Worgen form at 33% HP because thats what others like Genn do).

Sometimes I just wanna be human in combat
 other times I wanna be a good boy and maul a forsaken to death in Worgen form

1 Like

Sorry, not gonna happen. This is a model remake, not a gameplay redesign.

Also, suggesting that PC Worgen should be able to stay in human form in combat because Genn can is a pre-failed argument. There’s a reason he’s the King, you know. And anyway, of late he stays in Worgen form during the few combats we’ve seen of him. He’s learned to take proper advantage.

2 Likes

But
 you rolled a worgen. Never did understand the worgen players complaining that their worgen was a worgen.

Now that word sounds funny and wrong.

4 Likes

horde will be more than happy to take worgen if they don’t want to attack in worgen form. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Then whats the point of having human form aside for RP reasons

Also hoping that the human customization with be a separate set of options than the worgen customization, always hated how changing the human customization changes the customization for Worgen.

But when? WHEEEEEEEN? We’ve already waited long enough. Maybe with the new models we’ll see more people playing worgen. The look of the current model seems to be everyone’s biggest reason why they are reluctant to have a doggo even if they like worgen.