The New Female Worgen Model is So Cute!

Well played!

I think I threw up a little.

Bellular suspects that the ptr build will go up sometime this evening. Not really sure why.

My puppers is gonna look cute finally, instead of likeā€¦ ugly and angry all the time.

To be fair, they added a scripted build last week and they added a patch preview blog yesterday. It wouldnā€™t surprise me to see a PTR build today.

2 Likes

Wolves eat watermelon? Or is he/she just taking food away from a human?

I think they look pretty good now! Canā€™t wait for the goblin and worgen reworks!

Iā€™d really rather my fem worgen werenā€™t all nursing mothers, thanks.

True but they have tatas. Cause they are mammals.

I donā€™t play a worgen so I can look at a human all day.

3 Likes

They have nipples. Which are essentially pressed flat against the body and hidden by fur when theyā€™re not nursing pups. That worgen females have enlarged mammaries at all is a concession to their human side, because most mammals donā€™t develop breasts outside of actively nursing mothers.

I thought it was because they were part human to be honest. Worgen arenā€™t wolves they are Werewolves. There are real wolves in WoW and they donā€™t have enlarged mammaries they also donā€™t walk upright.

1 Like

:smiley:

I donā€™t see the DK options :frowning: I mean I notice they muted the colours and I do like the DK colour options so thatā€™s a plus. But these new models look much more animated.

Oh my god you guys. The Battle Roar for the Worgen is a howl animation. Oh my god.

Their animated faces look so good. Oh my god.

Their /chicken emoteā€¦ oh my god.

Oh my god the /train :sob:

The base talking animationsā€¦

THE /WAVE

The update is SO GOOD.

THEIR ANIMATION IN THE STOCKS :sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Wish I could see the animations in action. For some reason when I use the Wowhead model viewer now, it lags the hell out and is impossible for me to use it.

Hopefully the 8.2.5 PTR comes up soon. I am so ready to try out the new models!

And yes, Mortis. Theyā€™re very cute :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, the animations are fantastic. Really looking forward to 8.2.5.

1 Like

These new models have motivated me to get a dream set for my Worgen girlie. Iā€™m so happy! Theyā€™re so expressive with their emotes and battle animations, it just looks so lovely!

1 Like

Actually if you think about it Worgen women should be multi-breasted. That would be a nightmare though, theyā€™d have to redo the armor models on them for everything under the sun. Personally Iā€™d like to see more muscle on the Worgen. They look a little too slender to be Garou-styled beings. They look more like a furry cosplay than a powerful being, which is what the Garou are. Power and rage incarnate. Blind rage most of the time. Retaining oneā€™s mind is very difficult.

Probably, my dog sure does.

I wish theyā€™d fix the ears on the female. I think itā€™s what I mainly have a problem with now.
Smaller eyes like the male would be great too.
The ears are just placed and shaped wrong.
Thereā€™s even a bunch of ear options on the male that look wrong, but at least thereā€™s a few good ones.

1 Like