The new 9.2 tier sets look terrible... I'm sorry

I like them.

I think you need to schedule an appointment with an eye doctor.

2 Likes

That rogue headpiece is probably the coolest hood i’ve ever seen ingame

The paladin set though… yikes. Its like they took the druid tier from nighthold and just removed all the extras

Right but people still get to re-read my response… so thanks!

See?

Most of these seem like blatant reskins of either the green Shadowlands starting stuff from zones or past tiers, the hunter one especially is just the Bastion mail covenant armor.

1 Like

I felt the concept art was nice… but the person who translated them into actual in game models didn’t really have their heart in it. I also can’t really tell what is what for which class except for maybe 1 or 2, which just isn’t really in the spirit of class sets.

1 Like

Ya, most of the recent class sets have been horribly ugly. Of course some may have liked them, all good, taste is subjective.

But they used to design the calss set to fit the class…my old warlock tier, vanilla, all of tbc, wrath…you can tell I’m a warlock becasue the gear fit the class(T4 is a void set, T5 just demonic and dark, T6 was a demon with wings coming from the helm)…now, lately, my class set looks like I stole armor from random npcs from the current zone and threw them on and tried to proclaim “I’m a warlock, fear me in my bright white/yellow flashy paladin and priest like armor I wear! I’m a warlock, I swear!”

7 Likes

Please please just let me dye my gear

1 Like

I’m seriously disappointed none of the mail armor really has a green retint…

This is true.

That being said I think the new sets look like trash too, and will definitely be mogging mine into something that isn’t terrible.

You don’t like them.
That’s it.

You sound like a whiny child.

Calling out obvious low effort isn’t “whining”.

4 Likes

The concept art looked amazing but the ingame are very lack luster. I think adding more class color effects/glow would help a lot.

3 Likes

“I don’t like them so they developers suck and put in no effort!!!”

Same ol complaining whining bull crap we see every day. They could change the model on a blade of grass and people would complain.

I find them very nice, and they fit the overall theme of the expansion. There are some sets I don’t like… I don’t put the artists down over it. You aren’t going to like every set made. Different people like different things.

So yeah, op is acting like a whiny child.

Gonna hold my reservations on the DK set. The promo art looked good and I’ve only seen it on a Pandaren so we will see

They’re so similar AND have the same color scheme. How is that not lazy?

Oh I don’t however I don’t bash on them because each one was at least unique.

5 Likes

My bathroom is mostly white.

Guess I’m lazy.

It’s a theme. It doesn’t matter if you don’t like it lol. It’s what they went with. And I would assume different difficulty levels would be different in color but could be wrong haven’t looked… They are fine regardless.

Sure they’re fine. Just like most things Blizzard does with wow. It’s all fine and there’s no issues what so ever.

Not what I said. At all.

Cry more.

3 Likes