The nelves won darkshore

Honestly, those in-game cutscenes are so bad like, you can’t help but cringe when she is like ‘‘We won, YAY!’’

Everyone: Golf clapping

2 Likes

“Please clap”

The night warrior one, I always laugh when they have the camera zoom into her low poly mouth, it’s like who thought that looked good? Yeah we’re blizzard we make the worst cutscenes

12 Likes

And the Female Night Elf Casting (finishing) animation.

If it wasn’t for that quick camera withdraw followed by the insta-death Lunar Strike, the scene would have been so bad.

3 Likes

I wonder if Arathi is going to get one too.

They also make the best cutscenes though.

It’s a fascinating dichotomy the world has not seen the likes of since Final Fantasy 7!

4 Likes

Darkshore fine

I like living in the eastern kingdoms, it’s fun, in fact lets make andorhal the new capital of the forsaken nation

3 Likes

No! Move to Theramore!

Jaina’s bro can run the place.

No Theramore is stupid, screw Theramore, I’m living in Lordaeron! We have a perfectly good city that is in need of renovations!

20 Likes

You can’t! It’s full of farts!

10 Likes

I have not seen the live version yet, but this was the latest datamined version, which is different from the WIP one that Wowhead has:

1 Like

the real verison hasnt been recorded by anyone yet for whatever reason, and well you have to finish the warfront to get it.

Yeah that is the WIP one from 2018, the only difference I guess between the two is that one has music and some clapping?

Weird, you would think people would be all over that, unless it’s just the one we saw in 2018.

Well I heard it has music.

The update seems to have been audio work, yes.

There was more people at Vol’jins funeral. Maybe the Horde wiped out more than we initially thought.

Sorry

4 Likes

its ok, no one is gonna be there for sylvanas’s

You might want to bookmark this for down the line. Hardly even looked like a full 25 person raid there.

You’re going to be there. And it’s what you wanted. :clown_face:

Hopefully.

Danath “save on coal, burn a Troll” Trollbane, needs to proclaim Arathi as the birthplace of Humanity. While also having cutscene of Horde getting lynched on the gates of Stromgarde for daring to live in Arathi.

According to Danuser, NPC’s are not reliable narrators, so Tyrande’s claim that Darkshore was reclaimed is not factual.

And neither is her claim that they are Kaldorei.

28 Likes

Gilneans are honorary Kaldorei now.

4 Likes