The Nathrezim quest is bugged

This quest freezes up after Malganis spawns and the mobs never come out like they should. The quest will not progress past malganis. I have abandoned the quest 4 times and the same thing happens every time.

2 Likes

Came here to post about this. The only way I got it to work was by staying off my mount the entire time and standing by the Stonewright as she moves. (I was actually typing up a new thread and died to the NPCs that do eventually spawn, taking rez sickness because the runback is way too long.)

They are spawning eventually, but is malganis suppose to do that much damage? Im ilvl 226 and I have to pop all my defensives and he still destroys me.

I have a different bug with this quest.

I walk (or ride) out onto the bridge to the Stonewright, talk to them and pick up the quest The Nathrezim and I literally see every player or npc around me phase out and I am left alone.

I drop the quest, get it again and see the exact same thing happen again.

I am totally blocked from being able to continue this quest chain.

2 Likes

Mine’s different as well. I’m on the infiltrators part. Can’t make the last npc to reveal her dreadlord form. Tried abandoning and retaking quest, but stuck on the same, final infiltrator on the lower level of Sinfall

I’m having the exact same problem - the Solivane npc won’t turn into a dreadguard, even after they’ve been exposed. Makes the quest utterly impossible to complete. I’ve turned off addons, logged and relogged, and abandoned and restarted the quest several times. Nothing fixes it!

Got mine fixed by simply logging off and playing my main lol. After like an hour, I logged back in on my priest and the npc turned into a dreadlord thankfully

Same for me Eritole. :-/ Can’t get out of the bug.

Okay, I was eventually able to complete this quest.

When I picked up the quest and saw everyone just phase out, I ran up the stairs, don’t ride, in front of me and then waited for the Stonewright to run up past me and then I follow them.

We get to the platform and then the quest starts to complete itself.

Maybe it was a fluke but it eventually completed for me.

I completed this today, and it seems to be OK now.