The Most Trustworthy on the Story Forums

Well I’d advised agaisnt scrolling through this entire thread. It’d take a while.

2 Likes

For some reason, this reminded me of old-school window stretching when Internet forums were a brand new thing.

This was the thought I had as well… “Let’s trade likes so we can be level three!”

@Kelrexia, because I don’t see a quote button on this new format… Time to go hunt for that…

I kind of don’t like the new forum. The quote blob gets ridiculous and I miss having pages. Without pages, threads become a chore to read.

This is a test. Please disregard. I have no idea what is going on.

I didn’t even think about wowpedia links.

Random youtube videos are better for warcraft related discussions than links to wow related sites I guess?

You people are utterly insane. That’s why I love this forum so much.

Mr grim wheree are thee.

Click the reply button on the post, then the word balloon icon in the toolbar (first button, next to the Bold)

1 Like

Thank you! That was not intuitively obviously lol.

I’m sorry guys. I think these new forums are all my fault. I wanted to be able to post without having to be subbed and the monkey’s paw still had a few wishes left on it.

How many fingers does this monkey paw even have? Its absurd!

You trust me! You really trust me!

Just one, but it’s the middle finger and it keeps going back up after every wish.

4 Likes

:fu::monkey_face::fu:

I hate monkeys.

EDIT: And their paws.

See, people thought the quality of posts on the forums might go down with this new system, but I knew it wouldn’t change at all

I’m the most trustworthy, you can always trust me to having the best opinions and you can always trust on having everyone else disagree (and be wrong.)

This right here is the truth

Given that you’re a sycophant for a genocidal psychopath, I’d place you on the trust scale between a deadly scorpion and a venomous viper.

1 Like

That’s not fair to the little crawly things.