The Most Trustworthy on the Story Forums

am i trusted

This thread was so much more alive last night. I miss you guys.

Last night we were all kind of fooling around with the newness of the forums though. It was a bit of collective shiny-chasing.

Seriously, are pages too much to ask for?

3 Likes

Yeah. I do not like this endless scrolling. Who thought this was an upgrade?

1 Like

It’s designed with phones in mind. It annoys me because I usually read faster than new posts will load in, whereas loading a page meant I was guaranteed 20 posts to read at a time.

2 Likes

I will never forgive Microsoft and now Blizzard for forcing mobile interfaces on desktop computers.

1 Like

And again, as I’ve proven on this thread, I’m the most trustworthy. I give you all permission to shower me in likes.

6 Likes

Oh, that makes sense. I tend to automatically assume everyone I am talking to is on a desktop like me. I forget how many people use their phones for forum posts.

Edit: I don’t like that I can’t quote more than one person in a single post. I haven’t acclimated to this reply chain garbage, but I wanted to agree with Anyaceltica.

I’m not sure that I care if I have access to all the permissions or not, but having a requirement for receiving likes to upgrade your trust level seems like a design flaw.

Kay, that’s it for this comment. Be sure to smash that like button and subscribe for more fun comments like this one. Byeeee~!:heart:

Eh, just post in GD and you’ll get your likes pretty quick, especially if you find a thread about whatever the mob is angry at today and agree with them.

Incentivizing people to participate in mob mentality is exactly what I mean by “design flaw.”

Vivette is the most trustworthy!
Like if you agree! Comment if you disagree!

Apparently, tyvm is an inadequate reply so, thank you very much.

OMG I hate youtube vidoes that shamelessly beg for likes and subs. It’s pathetic and annoying. Nobody cares!

like if you agree!

2 Likes