The Mead Hall - Dwarf RP Community

I’ll hopefully be able to start showing up again but as of right now I have almost no time for anything.

-Oswin.

1 Like

That Moot was worth the wait, and we can’t wait to have you back again, Oswin! <3

Want more Dwarves, or missed the Moot last night? Come out to Market Night in Boralus tonight! Battlestein Imports will be open in our warehouse in the Dampwick Ward across from the Barber Shop from 6-9pm. The finest Dwarven wares from Khaz Modan - in Boralus!

Battlestein Brewpub (formerly the Steel Pub) will be open at Market Night, and will not be in Anvilmar tonight. We’ll resume our normal location next Sunday!

I’ll be there! I missed last nights moot due to real life stuffs. :slight_smile: But Boralus here we come!

Did ye know that dwarf is Titan for " That Which is Perpetually Drunk?

Praise be tae Aggramar!
Long may his good memory reign.

The Mead Hall has a new RP campaign! We’re doing some investigations into Uldaman and the Badlands in relation to a new vault being uncovered within the Titan ruins, and shadowy relics beginning to surface that are totally not related at all. All on top of Horde raids in the region! Come top by on a Tuesday night at 6 server to take part! No character sheet necessary, just a good attitude and a desire to RP!

1 Like

Too long since a bump. MACBEN!

There’s a lot going on for the Mead Hall, once again! We’re in full swing with multiple campaigns, Moots, tavern nights, and more! This weekend, come check out our seasonal Ironforge Craft Fest! See you in Ironforge!

2 Likes

MOOT tonight! Come to Kirthaven at 6, and we’ll have a grand dwarven time!

what have you been up to lately? also, bump for awesome folks here ^^

2 Likes

Oh hai!

Tuesday campaign nights, Moots, Craft Fests, and our two standard tavern nights!

4 Likes

Tonight at 6 PM server (that’s in an hour from when this post was made!) we MOOT!

Come to Anvilmar for everything a dwarf could ever want! We’ve got food! Ale! Duels! Carp soccer! Flex-offs!

Non-dwarfs are, of course, welcome too!

2 Likes

Was a very fun time, I can’t wait until the next MOOT!

1 Like

Tonight, the Battlestein Brewpub hits the road as the Travelin’ Tankard! Join us in the Wetlands for some warm-weather fun, BBQ, fishing, and of course, free booze! Message Bath for a group invite!

1 Like

i dig the frost dwarf look :heart_eyes: sorry i had to say it

1 Like

Many of our pub regulars (and the alts of pub regulars) have left Khaz Modan in what is effectively a suicidal hunt of a C’thrax in the campaign known as “Dust to Dust”! Don’t you worry though, Bathildis and Modarin have good sense and stayed behind to run the pubs. Come on by and pay ‘em a visit!

1 Like

And Bathildis ran that pub like a champ. Even if she looked like she was going to pass out at the end of the night having had no help. True MVP amongst Dwarves she was!

1 Like

Hey, we’re still here! I haven’t managed to kill anyone on the Dust campaign yet, but we’re getting closer to it! The survivors will be back in time for Brewfest, so get over here and see what we’re about!

1 Like

peeks in, gives a Thumbs Up, and wanders off

1 Like

We’re just under two weeks out from Brewfest! Come get drunk with us!

Hello Dwarf friends!

1 Like