⚒ [A-RP Event] Ironforge Spring Craft Fest 4/20/2019

The seasonal Ironforge Craft Fest is back once again, and looking for vendors! Last time we filled the entire Great Forge! Let’s do it again!!!

What: The Dwarven clans of Khaz Modan, as well as other brothers and sisters of the Alliance, wish to host an artisan’s festival to honor centuries of fine craftsmanship! This will be the Spring installment in this seasonal event!

Not a Dwarf? No problem! All are welcome to join!

When: April 20, 2019, 6-9 PST. Opening ceremonies will take place outside the “Cask and Anvil” next to the flight path at 6pm.

Where: The Great Forge of Ironforge, of course!

Contacts: You can message Bathildis, Darkdraft, or Modarin in game at any point or send your request via in-game mail! We can also get you in our Discord channel!

What you can do:
As a visitor, you are welcome to roam around the festival grounds, enjoy the night atmosphere and some good casual RP! Come by and shop around, purchase fine goods from master craftsmen and women around the forge. Enjoy great music, drink, and food! Even register to participate in any sub-events we may have (like a dueling tournament or costume contest).

As a vendor, you can register for a booth to show and sell your wares! We like to spread everyone out along the outer ring of the Great Forge, allowing tons of space for different players to form small gatherings. Blacksmiths, engineers, scribes, even chemists and cooks are welcome!

If you can craft something, wish to take on an apprentice, or teach your trade, you can register. Don’t worry, there are no fees or anything! We just want to keep track of how many people want to fill this position. Please get your booth approved beforehand!

As an entertainer, you can claim a spot to put on your act. Whether you are a bard, have an show, or wish to provide games for others to play, you’re welcome to fill this role! We usually have a bard wandering around the festival playing actual music using addons like TRP3 Extended, so this is really just limited to creativity.

We definitely plan to spread you guys out so that you’re not being overwhelmed by RP chatter, so it’s very important that we get you set-up in a spot early!

If you don’t want to do any of these things, but wish to be a part of the festival, you are welcome to volunteer to help out where/when it is needed. If you wish to get involved in organizing the event, please contact Bathildis in game! I look forward hearing from you!

PS: If you use the addon TRP3 Extended, you’ll also be in good company at this event. We’ll have special wares available (I have a full bar, as well as a limited edition Festival Brew), as well as at least one bard playing live music throughout part of the event.

If you are interested in signing up as a vendor, entertainer, or volunteer, please fill out a registration form! Spot selection is handled in the order that forms are received.

https://goo.gl/forms/kfKuHfLUjwpC0PQt1

Current and Tentative Vendors (Plus contacts):

• Clan Ironstout Brewery - Bathildis
  • The Cask ‘n’ Anvil - Modarin
  • Darkdraft Mineral Brews - Darkdraft
  • Anchor Trading Company - Elaianna
  • The Cloudy Flask Shoppe - Sheolraam, Arïne
  • The Tirasian Entourage - Meadowcrest
  • O’Connell Publishing Co. - Aleklah
  • Dawnforge - Rufaic
  • Harvest Moon Publishing - Lynae
  • Guardian Gearworks - Alythae
  • Phoenixfire Records - Rosiliana, Annesana, Moiray
  • The Raven’s Nest - Sorveia
  • A Moment in Time - Risri
  • The Xanoic Brotherhood - Dreyfusxano
  • Death’s Door - Areniaagn
  • Brother Yak Ring - Kunbo

Current and Tentative Entertainment (Plus contacts):

6 Likes

Ah yis! I am all ready for this!

2 Likes

We’ll be there of course! With some fresh inventions to boot.

1 Like

I’ll be there selling my potions as usual for the Cloudy Flask! Love this market every time it comes around <3

3 Likes

Areniaagn will be there, at his Death’s Door stall! He shall be selling enchanted weaponry, armor, jewelry, and items for ease of life!

1 Like

Still plenty of room for sign-ups! Join in on the fun!

Whoohoo!! Can’t wait to get back to IF!!

1 Like

Just over a week to go! Come back to Ironforge, it’s waaaaay better than stinky Stormwind!

2 Likes

Time to Spring into action! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Brother Yak Ring will be there (may have some tea & food from Quilen & Cloud in addition to his wares).

Explaining this unusual Grummle was too long for the form. Details here:

bronzetalons.wordpress.com/2019/04/13/yak-ring-whats-that/

1 Like

This Saturday! Plenty of spots left if you want to sign up for a spot!

That should be an N in Kunbo. :slight_smile: Knowing me I misstyped it on the form. :smiley:

Fixed, and probably not! My fingers are too stubby for my tiny phone. That’s on me!

Looking forward to being there!

I’ll be there with plenty of fishing gear to sell!

OH HELL YES!!

/bodyseemsunclear

Tonight lads an’ lasses!!!

1 Like

Link to map, please. :slight_smile:

Had so much fun interacting with everyone tonight, and I can’t wait to come by the next one!

1 Like