The Man Cave

There’s actually a store here in Orlando called “The Man Cave” and I always laugh at what a bad marketing decision that was, cause the store isn’t that old. lol

1 Like

if blizz sold a xal fust model i wonder who’d buy it for their man cave, and a fust is like a bust but it’s feets

1 Like

i have a loft where i use my computer. i call it the man nest.

2 Likes

Yeah, i agree. I really like fallouts retro-futuristic art style

3 Likes

No, you’re right I am in to all of that, but I was thinking about WoW last night and my lack of themed stuff.

Since that’s what my wife calls it, that’s what it is. :crazy_face: But I get it.

1 Like

Sometimes I use a low wattage red light so I can tune out the environment, still see the room and my doge if I need to.

2 Likes

my wife installed a bunch of led-bulbs and i love setting them to red light for my eyes.

2 Likes

Temu: When the Dollar Tree is just too much quality. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I need to try red light in my office space. I work from home and sometimes I want to work with the lights off but that bothers my eyes too much.

Red light also doesn’t affect your night vision if you keep it reasonable.

1 Like

I don’t have any WoW stuff. I have some blueprint wall art of Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, and the Space Shuttle. I also have a couple of my wife’s paintings: a Spartan walking through a field of wheat, and a tree in summer and winter.

I also have my weight rack, and my computer desk.

2 Likes

Decorate the man cave with things that retain their value, like tools.

Unless you’re anticipating a divorce, then by all means blow endless money on funko pops. You’ll just be laughing when the judge decides they go to your ex-wife.

1 Like

I do have my toolbox in there, but have no illusions that my cheap-azz tools will retain much value.

1 Like

I tend to keep most of my tools and weights in the garage. I have a few things stored in my closet for easy access, like a small toolset. For the room I kind of want to get some recliners and a projector so I can watch whatever on it. Sports, movies. But I might have to wait until we get a new place because I already have too much stuff in there. There have been some good suggestions for wall stuff so I’ll probably start there. I am going to order a wood etched map of Azeroth that looks pretty good to start.

mine has my guitars, my synth, my tv with my ps4 and ps5, and my home office. i dont really need any knick knacks

1 Like

My husband seems pretty happy with his shop which I call the black hole. He hasn’t mentioned needing or wanting a special cave.

1 Like

My space started out as a location for my classic game collection and tv. I eventually put my PC in the space, too, and the wife started to call it my man cave. Since then my collection has grown to include things like a mini bar and pool table. Even though we call it the man cave now, my wife spends plenty of time in it with me.

1 Like

All I really have is a artbook and a framed Arthas poster I was gifted. I would not mind getting more stuff at some point but anything 1/2 decent WoW related is pretty pricy.

If Blizzard would let us buy their merch with Blizzard balance like we can buy their games I’d probably buy some of their overpriced items to upgrade the room. The good stuff seems to be fan made though.

1 Like

I thought about ordering some merch off the store and I wasn’t sure if I should considering some of those prices. I don’t know how good the quality is to drop $$ randomly, but I might try something out eventually. I want something like the armor of the headless horseman and that doesn’t seem too pricey. Maybe I am mistaken, though.

I know I’m probably in an extreme minority in this mindset, but I really dislike and actively avoid “merch” from products.

I like this game but will never wear a WoW shirt or something like that for example.

1 Like