The Man Cave

Hey, Dudes! Any of you have decked out man caves? I am wondering what kind of WoW stuff you like to include. I currently only have a WoW mousepad, but I am thinking about getting a Frostmourne if I can find one to go on the wall with my Master Sword and Gunsword.

I’ve got a lot of things other kind of decorations like a planter piranha plant Switch dock and A Link to the Past 3d map on the wall, and all the classic consoles. It’s my own little paradise. Still, I want to find cool WoW stuff. Maybe I can get some WoW tankards for the bar.

1 Like

If I was decorating a man cave and wanted WoW stuff, I’d probably get one of these and put it on the wall. They have a bunch of other wow stuff, but that one looks amazing.

3 Likes

All I have on my desk that’s WoW-related is a Murloc solar bobble buddy.

The only other things on the desk are a Wayne Gretzky Funko Pop, a Futurama space ship with a magnetic base, and a pile of junk mail that I should probably toss in the recycle bin.

2 Likes

And never forget Etsy…this is AMAZING! I might actually buy one of these for myself.

Laser cut wood wall map.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1768502026/3d-wood-engraved-azeroth-map-the?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=World+of+Warcraft&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&sts=1&ret=1&content_source=be8af1382728db02b5ad97824725799deaa353cc%253A1768502026&search_preloaded_img=1&organic_search_click=1

8 Likes

Oh that is fantastic! I love it.

I just looked that up and it’s great.

Something I have been thinking about tonight is maybe I can have custom felt made for my pool table. I could maybe have half of it red with the horde coat of arms and the other half blue with the alliance.

This is perfect! Exactly what I would have hanging on the wall. I think I am going to get this. You’re awesome.

1 Like

Interesting that yall are able to link Displate and Etsy while yesterday I tried to link Wikipedia and it wouldn’t let me

1 Like

late stage capitalism. Link purchasable goods - good. Link knowledge - bad.

:small_red_triangle:

2 Likes

i have this on my wall from amazon

Print A To Z -World Of Warcraft…

httttttps://a.co/d/43JMYwS

1 Like

I play in the dark so I can immerse myself.

2 Likes

I currently have a wrath of the lich king mousepad for my keyboard and mouse as well as that authentic treasure chest item from the shop. Slowly looking to add more over time.

1 Like

bro using RL inky black potion

3 Likes

I was thinking you were wanting pool tables and arcade games …

… instead, I think all you need to do is go to Temu and type in “Warcraft” and just, throw some dollars around. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No. I have a study.

Actually I do have some prints I bought off Sam Didier’s store like 10 years ago. I just never got around to putting them up.

2 Likes

[timidly slides note under the door that says MAN CAVE after hearing discussion about prints] Not a man, nor do I consider my gaming space a man cave, but I like to support independent fan artists personally and as directly as possible. Got some framed pieces from Meggoart up currently. Nice black matte frames I got on a Very Bad Site We All Shop At. Have a few signed art pieces I’m trying to find a good place for. And I need to install some shelves to put my plushies on.

3 Likes

Xally’s Feet dot com?

:stuck_out_tongue:

HA! As extremely amused as I am by the Xal feet obsession, I actually am not a huge feet fan. Though I know if someone thought of it, there is already… art… about… Xally’s tootsies…doing… things… ANYway…

I meant the one named after a river/region in South America if clarification was needed, ha!

2 Likes

Anything i would put on my wall is probably Fall Out stuff cuz its cool

2 Likes

Yeah, me neither. Having an internet connection has not only made me aware of how generally vanilla my tastes are, but actually QUITE HAPPY my tastes are rather plain. lol

But reading “a site we all shop at” made that raised eyebrow go up another 3-4 notches at the obvious potential to make an endless list of jokes. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My only WoW decoration is a mousepad of a Cata loading screen that shows the Faction leaders all together, which I should probably replace because Velen is completely worn off, and half of these characters are either dead or no longer relevant.

1 Like

“Man Cave” is just peak painfully embarrassing 90s.

I just wanted an excuse to post J.B. Fletcher in VR goggles.

4 Likes