The male nightborne are TOO ugly

It’s a shame really, because I love my nightborne priest, Suramar is a beautiful zone, but good lord how do any of the nightborne ladies ever hook up with those horrifying cave creatures Blizzard decided were nightborne men? They’re just… horrifying, but not in a cool way, in a makes me want to puke way.

Them and male Night elves need FIXES badly.

Nightborne women need fixes as well but they are not as bad.

Night elf women lost some spark after the update but i still find an appeal in them.

The male NB in Suramar look different I think too. I think honestly even the female one is meh… and so frickin’ stiff. Not a fan of the NB allied race in general.

I don’t look so bad, Okay so I’m hiding my face with a cat mask, that doesn’t prove anything. No I’m not taking it off!

1 Like

The face is bad but honestly the hands and feet are also weird.

the lower belly is also disturbing…

and their underwear actually looks like a diaper…

okay i admit i really want a male night elf rework

That’s why mines a female.

We hook up with other nightborne ladies.

1 Like

I always thought they were pretty ugly as well

I wouldn’t mind faces that look more like the NPCs, and I would also love the chest/shoulders to be not so wide. Mind you, our body model is better then the Night Elf male… so there’s that at least. I still feel a little more like an angry carrot with a Nightborne skin waved over me than anything like the normal Nightborne in Suramar, though.