The Maintenance Within

So over it.

211 Likes

That’s easy; just go under it instead.

On a serious note, please stop. Expansion is new, maintenance happens as often as it needs to, and the alternative is worse.

72 Likes

It was a pretty rushed release for quarterlies. It was evident in beta that this was going to be rocky launch. Blizzard also was very ambitious with this warband stuff, the back-end is a nightmare.

They’re doing their best.

Bigger criticism is that this week had no real meaningful content to progress our i585-i590 characters. Maintenance is whatever.

36 Likes

Probably making it easier for these robots to eat their rocks.
And now we all pay for it.

13 Likes

I am as well. Why should we pay for game time?

37 Likes

There is an awful lot of downtime so far with this expac.

68 Likes

I’ve been around for a lot of xpac launches, the frequency of these maintenance windows are at least double what we have ever seen before, possibly triple.

They don’t bother me, but brushing it off as normal isn’t right. This is definitely a very abnormal amount of downtime.

92 Likes

Not a big deal. It will be alright

10 Likes

I’m going to work … maintenance can last 8h for all I care :smile:

13 Likes

Not particularly. Every expansion launch, and even most major patches, are like this.

5 Likes

why is there no limit how many maintenance posts people can post ?

12 Likes

No, they aren’t.

Stop.

9 Likes

The way that people act surprised and complain every single expansion… :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

yay more maintenance. we were in a dungeon and now we are not. woo.

11 Likes

They posted maintenance yesterday evening. You went into a dungeon so close that’s your own risk!
Should’ve pulled more like the forums seem to hate :rofl:

5 Likes

Well that’s a compelling argument, I’m convinced.

Wait, no, I’m not convinced.

24 Likes

Maybe they’re finally fixing the Warbank, it’s only been a month since prepatch.

/cope

3 Likes

AND for 4 hours…

Are they releasing another Xpack that I didn’t pay extra for to be granted access to ?

14 Likes

At this point there are two days of maintenance, crazy.

15 Likes

Calm down, this is just Beta. Surely they won’t have these problems post release.

23 Likes