The Love Rocket Mount NEVER Drops

Well not quite a year yet…mid Feb it would be then.

1 Like

which part of this “promised change”?

relevance?
it wouldn’t have been posted without consent from higher-ups. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe. Or maybe there’s a reason he hasn’t posted since July of last year.

1 Like

Whatever happened to Chimes?

I liked Chimes.

5 Likes

First time?

i wish blizzard would just send it to all of us in the mailbox when we log in on the first day of the event. along with black resonating crystal and 50 million gold. NOW!!

1 Like

Actually, it starts next monday…but don’t worry there’s going to be another maintenance in order to fix the drop …right?

Chimes had the right player perspective with his response…maybe someone didn’t like that…a really bad reward design = player engagement…right?

4 Likes

Wrong its starts Tuesday…" Love is in the Air (February 7 - February 21)" Feb 7th is a Tuesday…https://www.wowhead.com/guide/world-events/holidays/love-is-in-the-air

1 Like

I checked in game calendar and it starts next monday, I’ll check again later once we’ve servers back online…

I just hope there’s any sort of hidden change about this mount , i expected more of these “holiday updates” like a new pvp brawl, worldquest, questlines…etc still nothing… maybe during next phase.

1 Like

Its listed on Wowhead…they have the up to date stuff listed there…the 7th is a Tuesday look at your calendar…it will open up at 10 am PST on Tuesday the 7th…that is reset time …

Feb 7 2022 which was a monday, just check wowhead post that you shared. I farmed this mount for years, I know it starts on Monday and it ends in Monday too.

Also, we don’t know if the minimum level will be 50+ or 60+, if they continue the same approach, we’ll need characters 60+ due to new expansion… that’s removing progress from players.

• Start: 2023/02/06 at 10:00 AM

• End: 2023/02/20 at 10:00 AM

Right from wowhead.

2 Likes

Yeah I know but i don’t care if I was right about date, I just hope there’s actual changes this year.

Only posted it to avoid confusion for others, not to prove someone right or wrong. <3

1 Like

Has it been a year already? Am I going to get this mount

1 Like

LOL No, no, no.

1 Like

At least let us trade it to others in the group! I have it but want the Vile Fumigator’s Mask. I swear if that stupid mount drops for me again I’m going to feel sick having to just toss it out of my bag. Let me trade it to someone!!!

6 Likes

I finally got that mount 2 months ago.

1 Like

Same here, I got the hallow’s end mount and I couldn’t trade it with a friend…I just hope there’s big changes for this awful reward design.

3 Likes

LOL

you could hotfix this literally today if you actually cared.

Literally. Today.

2 Likes