The Love Rocket Mount NEVER Drops

Well, they could change the drop rate % instead they took 1 year to think about it…we’ll find out if it was implemented or not next week…

2 Likes

Hey, just make sure to do it on an Evoker. They probably didn’t fix the loot table, like with MoP World Bosses.

3 Likes

17 years. 6-8 characters a day. Religiously!!!
Still no mount.
It took me 15 years to finally get the Ashes one.
This is the kind of stuff I want to see added to the trading post. Not store mounts that I can buy with gold/rl money.

2 Likes

Sorry but your math is wrong…Love Rocket went live in 2010 it was added to game in patch Patch 3.3.0 and went live in Feb 2010…so that will be 13 yrs this year …not 17 yrs.

2 Likes

Chimes - how about that 2023 update?

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder/tip! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

What a shock that this turned out to be an empty promise with petty, largely useless implementation.

2 Likes

Implementation was a sick joke. Of course.

2 Likes

I just had it drop today after 13 years…

1 Like

I got it on my second or third box this year. So… same drop rate as Ashes of Al’ar.

1 Like

Real question: what are you going to do with it if you get it? Longingly look at your collections tab? Pretend that your dragon is actually a love rocket with some scales wrapped around it?

I’d probably mount up on it and then queue for a bunch more of the holiday dungeon. Just ride around the boss room on it…

1 Like

Set up an alter with

and the mount in the bars, also add the mount to my favorites so it can show up at any time, I’ve all the mounts as favorites, so there’s always something different.

Well, I already did some thread about the 4 dragon riding models being an issue, maybe later Blizzard will enable normal flying or add the dragon riding mechanic to the old mounts.

1 Like

Well, it’s your life, I guess. Well, Blizzard seems to own it, but whatever.

The new upgrade system has a follow up from you but the cosmetic rewards didn’t have any input this year…Thanks for considering collectors…

2 Likes

So now that we’re in Hallows End, and this horrendous bandaid of “increased chance first time a day” once again proves to be a failure, will we get some actual drop rate changes?

3 Likes

Didnt it start yesterday?

No it started today for the Headless Horseman drop…started 3 hrs ago.

1 Like

Its beena FAILURE for THREE whole hours. Wtf blizz?

2 Likes

I mean :rage:

1 Like