The Love Rocket Mount NEVER Drops

I can tell you what they are going to say … “We have heard player concerns about the drop rate of event mounts and understand player frustration. We are looking at implementing changes, but unfortunately these will not be in time for the 2022 …. I mean 2023 event.”

4 Likes

Then there’s my wife, the worlds most casual player, never raids, never does dungeons, who has the luck of the gods.
Day 1 of the Love is in the Air - Hey hun, look at this rocket mount I got, you should get that, it’s really easy.
Pandaria launches. Hey hon, this warband dropped this mount, Son of… something. It was really easy, you should get it. I was gathering herbs and it spawned next to me, some other people helped me fight it, they sure are nice!
Wrath launched, about a week later, hey I was flying around and I saw this dragon. Some people helped me kill it, and I got this timelost drake, you should get that!

I swear, she has like every world drop mount and gets them all on the first or second try.

2 Likes

Have a guildmate like that…he got Love rocket the first year it was out then a couple years later he got a 2nd drop of the Love Rocket…had the headless horsemen mount drop many times for him too…

2 Likes

I have the exact same experience. She gets on her Horseman mount just to taunt me.

The worst was when she had a super rare mount sitting in her bag for months before she noticed it.

“Honey, what is this? I have this weird thing in my bags…‘Reigns of the’…”

“Just delete your account and never talk to me again!”

2 Likes

LMAO…man I bet playing WoW in your house is like fielding an obstacle course sometimes LOL

1 Like

All just nothing words and empty epathets they probably forgot just like they forgot the dance studio mentioned in wrath.

1 Like

And the Ariel combat with Wintergrasp…that was even on the box that LK discs came in …I have the first original boxed printed I got it the night when it went live…

2 Likes

Same was at a GameStop waiting for the drop was a great time. Oh so many lost and forgotten promises…

1 Like

:rofl: Luckily I say that stuff while laughing wildly. We have a good time with it.

Yep same place I got mine that night…waiting in the rain…

1 Like

I had a friend that told me this gold dragon was flying around her. “It looked different and was afraid it was going to kill me so I ran away from it”

Oh my sweet summer child…we had a good laugh about it.

Love is in the air of 2023 is almost here, any news? It’s been a year since you made this comment.

5 Likes

The droprate is unreasonably low for something that can only be farmed 14 times per char each year.

I hope that they increase it.

2 Likes

Has chimes made any posts since his love rocket promise? Or was he silenced by blizz afterwards?

Haven’t seen any other posts from Chimes since then…

1 Like

He had his forum privileges revoked by blizzard lol

Chimes was the one that said they were changing the 500 mount achieve from a Yeti to what ended up being the otter. So they’ve posted at least once more since.

1 Like

Chimes? Please can we have an update?

Dude hasn’t even made it to a full year of employment and has 8 posts total. Honestly, he shouldn’t have posted anything, as he is literally low man on the totem pole.

2 Likes

It’s pretty bad blizz makes a blue post promising changes and here we are a year later and nothing

1 Like