The Love Rocket Mount NEVER Drops

All mounts from a drop should have bad luck protection. I especially feel bad for those who have tried for a decade or more for the holiday mounts which are a small window of time every year.

Sometimes people get lucky, but overall, I feel % chances can be really unfair. Blizz has added bad luck protection that was retroactive for things like BFA essences before. I feel it would be good here and for things like paragon mounts and old raid/dungeon ones.

It would have been nice to have the solution for Hallow’s End for those who have been trying for so long.

4 Likes

It feels bad having 400+ attempts on a 0.5% drop and still nothing.

1 Like

That was kind of an oddball thing because of the title. These mounts aren’t going anywhere.

But you’re not getting close to that goal “mount”. And We’re talking of players with multiple alts, now a player with a single character…Mounts should be designed with a player that only use 1 character in mind and maybe a bad luck mechanic, like the mounts from covenant rares that were also sold via offerings and anima on a NPC.

1 Like

I would allow any mod watching this post to delete my entire catalog of mounts including my unshackled ur’zul, headless horseman mount, lightforged warframe, jailer heroic boss mount and every other rare mount i have if you only give me just the love rocket in exchange.

1 Like

That seems a bit…excessive. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

I’m all or nothing baby. I’m intense :laughing: lol

flies by >>>>>>>>>on my Love Rocket :rocket:…weeeeeeee

I actually got it the one year I didn’t even try and just did one character a few times the entire event. Figures.

Yeah, I know you al hate me now.

1 Like

Thats some bad luck on top of good luck.
I also got it on an alt before it was account bound. I think my second year.

Which does seem like a brag… its not.

Sheesh. I haven’t gotten it either after a gazillion tries. I’m pretty sure I’ll be dead of old age before it drops for me.
For example, 2400 lich king kills for my alts and I before Invincible’s reins dropped.
Sha of Anger 1200 times no drop. Nalak about the same.
But I do have patience, as I love farming mounts. Good luck!

You posted in a necro thread!! Shame on you. Sincerely, GeeGee the Mean.

Posting in a Necro’d thread.

Where is our update?

6 Likes

Some Necro post are needed to remind us how easy is for a Dev to say that something is wrong 8 months ago; however, Devs didnt do any change for the next event. I hope there’s some changes for the next love is in the air event.

Maybe someone from the council should necro their own threads:

Because many threads there had also been ignored by Devs.

4 Likes

How hard is it for blizz to take an hour of out thier day to respond?

Hard to respond to something they don’t have a solution for.

1 Like

This needs to be done in more areas than just holiday events.

5 Likes

If they don’t want to fix it just say so I mean come on blizzard. It’s not hard to change the drop rate of a seasonal mount.

The only mounts that really need a droprate increase are the mop world boss ones.