The Love Rocket Mount NEVER Drops

The assumed context for the word “luck” is usually dealing with the supernatural and I was not wrong to assume that when people mention it. So not sure why you felt the need to write a reply with the assumption I assumed otherwise in my own replies.

I know of no common context requiring ‘luck’ to involve the supernatural, for example, what supernatural elements are involved in “the luck of the draw”? Luck also has to be modified with either ‘good’ for outcomes we like, and ‘bad’ for outcomes we don’t. Luck is a shorthand (or possibly old English, rather than the Latin where we get fortune) for events dependent on random chance.

yah it sucks

Not with me. I went from 50 attempts a day the last 7 years (25 attempts a day for the previous 4 years) to 0 attempts this year.

Now that Hallows End is here, are there any updates on this? I know a lot of people will be trying for the Headless Horseman’s mount. Have the developers come up with a solution yet? I know you said nothing could be done for the last Love is in the Air event, but that was 8 months ago.

5 Likes

No updates. Good luck to anyone working for Horseman’s mount. I spent 13 YEARS farming before it finally dropped for an alt.

3 Likes

The droprate of the horseman mount isn’t really comparable to the rocket, though.

I hear you I have 18 lvl 60’s and run Zul Grub every day to see if I can get the Raptor to drop… … 16 years later still waiting…

3 Likes

I’ll add to this necro, I tried for the love rocket this past love fest every day on all 47 of my characters… My dracthyr will make it 50 characters so maybe this next love fest I’ll get it. It’s the only holiday mount I don’t have.

3 Likes

Very true, my wise fox friend. I actually had the mount on two toons before they were account bound. I was actually using Hallows End as an opportunity to remind Chimes about his post since they have had plenty of time to come up with a solution for hard to get mounts. I figured if they came up with a solution for this mount, then there would be one for the rocket.

The Headless Horseman’s mount was the only mount I rode until I got Squeakers. My small army of Vulpera and Gnomes never ride my super rare mounts. If I got the rocket, I would never ride it, the swaying side to side makes me dizzy. I want one because mean Geegee shows hers off every year to me.

Sorry for the rambling. I hope everyone gets the horse this year :slight_smile:

4 Likes

As someone who got the Headless Horseman’s Mount pretty early, I say the drop chance should be increased. It isn’t reasonable.

5 Likes

It is relative to the love rocket and mop world bosses.

It’s really weird how I can tell someone that I blocked them, and they still think I care about what they have to say. Anyway, the drop rate should be increased.

The drop rate of which is exactly what this thread seeks to fix

Which are not limited to a few weeks each year.

2 Likes

It seems fine.

:dracthyr_love_animated:

Yes, but the rocket is actually rare.

ooooh where do I do that search?

DataForAzeroth

3 Likes

I’m also interested on the possible solution, so I can think about next year’s love event, I don’t want to level up 30+ alts between December-Feb for the epic loot box attempts, since Blizzard always move the minimun level with each new expansion.

Also, this drop rate is still wrong, When the mount was introduced on TBC, you could spam the dungeon with a single character that was a great approach; however, Now player must level up alts for more attempts, it doesn’t provide an equal field for everyone.

Whatever they “plan” on doing for love rocket didn’t make it in for horseman, that’s for sure.

And they have 8 months to “do it” :/, then why the community doesn’t trust Devs and feels dissapointed about the game.

2 Likes