The lore difference between Horde high elves and Alliance High elves?

Classic Snowsong. I made it all up apparently. Well I’m not going to go back and quote all your stuff but the thread was titled… let me see, “Blood Elf Customization in Shadowlands”. I honestly don’t really think going back and finding all your stuff is helpful, I mean anyone can click your profile and read your style of responses if interested. It doesn’t really matter if you’re right or wrong, you’ll just consistently play devil’s advocate regardless. That’s not debating, it’s pretty much disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.

Blood Elf Customization in Shadowlands - #46 by Starlagosa-dentarg

Just look a bit further into this thread, (this is just one example) and you’ll see Snowsong completely dismiss completely logical points about the expansion of Void Elves as a race and do the constant goal post moving she does in this thread. Pretty much regardless of the logic people bring up, and explains how it doesn’t make sense when it does make sense etc.

It’s kind of like those “Change my Mind” memes, when the person doesn’t really want their mind changed nor are they interested in a balanced argument. They are just trying to get their point across and anyone who disagrees or brings up valid reasoning for why their point isn’t correct (which many have done here) they just can’t seem to grasp that. She said it made no sense nor would it happen that Void Elves would get these options, now that they’ve happened she’s saying they’re not legitimate high elves. Just trying to further cement her bias that she can never acknowledge legit Alliance High Elves.

2 Likes