The Lighting of the Beacon

If the dragons couldn’t find their way home without the beacon, why were they able to get there 5 seconds after it was activated?

5 Likes

Dragons have tiny lizard brains.

Magics … they sensed the Magics

Um the only one true answer here: Chromie ofc!

Honestly, I pondered that myself.

Kalecgos and the other blue flight likely had portals.

Or the dragons were nearby because they could sense the energy was returning but they just couldn’t get to the specific location until the beacon went off and undid the magic hiding the isles

1 Like

5 minute pre-rendered cinematic armor, just trust in it

2 Likes

In my mind they were already on the way. Alexstraza was all like “we’ll know when the island is waking up” so they were probably all coming and just needed the stone guy to reveal the island

2 Likes

The isles were hidden from the dragons. It was intentional. And not all dragons were aware of it. Just the extra old ones and even then they kept things secret. Hence why Wrathion couldn’t figure out where it was. The older ones would know it existed but the magic kept it hidden until it was ready

3 Likes

4 Likes

Well the world did just split apart.
Makes sense they might lose track of it

1 Like

The stone guy should have slapped the pavement and the dragons see the carnage a few hours later.

Magic and big wings.

Y’Shaarj was split apart, perhaps the Isle was deemed too dangerous for organics after someone discovered parts of the Old God?

Possibly the Bronze flight would have counted when it’s safe rather than forget it existed.

time magic.

maybe when the power returned, which is what woke Stoney Tony, the Dragons felt it and had already went off with haste. emerald dream portal hop and skip and then time magic speed. they were in the general area but couldn’t find it in the mists that hid it. the beacon cleared the hiding magic and they swooped in.

It shows that Azeroth is a virtual reality.

They have Dragonriding maxed out.

Not sure if serious.

1 Like

Kalecgos using teleportation magic.

Maybe they all have a “one time use” teleportation beacon when it’s lit.

I think they were sensing changes in the land like Alexstrasza said you will know it is time when the land starts coming back to life .

I think it is a case of they had a general idea where it was and if it is true that it is north of the Easter Kingdoms they could of been near by when the beacon lit to show them actually where to go and since they are dragons I don’t think it would of taken them long toget there .

The dragons sensed it was time to return back to the isles and everyone who knew the location went there.
The Island itself was still hidden at that point, until Stony Tony awoke and turned on the Beacon.