The Lightforged quest broken

First objective is to “use Stormwind Embassy Beacon”. However, the beacon is no longer in front of the embassy since the pre-patch released. Tried changing timelines and checked on multiple characters.

26 Likes

Same here. Do we need to submit a ticket?

5 Likes

I submitted one. Sure they’re dealing with a lot right now.

4 Likes

Cool. So much for rolling my lightforged dranei paladin

5 Likes

Hi I can confirm I have the same problem. Wanted to roll a lightforged paladin. I cannot see the beacon outside the embassy.

7 Likes

Having the same problem. Completed the first set of quests and still had the quest to use the Stormwind Embassy beacon. Tried disabling add-ons and abandoning and reaccepting the quest. Still unable to complete the quest.

5 Likes

Same issue. Really was looking forward to hopping into prepatch leveling a lightforged paladin

8 Likes

Welp, Blizz is saying i’m crazy or doing something wrong. Ive noticed that immediately after picking up the quest, the beacon shows up behind the embassy for a couple seconds and disappears. Assuming its supposed to them appear in front of the embassy. But thats just not happenning.

4 Likes

exactly same issue for me -.-

1 Like

yep me having the same issue, cant complete the quest, seems like the objective is underground

1 Like

Same. please Blizz I wanna play Lightforged for the pre-patch event :frowning:

2 Likes

Beacon appears 77 yds underground

3 Likes

Same thing happening to me. No beacon. Tried several characters. I submitted a bug ticket. Good luck all!

2 Likes

Same issue since yesterday. I did the man’ari quest last week. i wonder if that has anything to do with the light forged quest being broken. Both take you to the vindicaar.

2 Likes

Couldnt wait to finally play today and try to unlock the Lightforged Draeni to make my main tank…Yeah quest is broken. No beacon!

2 Likes

The transporter beacon is behind the embassy on the left, in the lightforged area. Open your eyes.

Its only there after you finish the questline

1 Like

lol your comment is 100% wrong. do yourself and everyone else a favor and delete this.

2 Likes

Ive litterally noted above that it shows up there for a second after accepting the quest and then disappears after a few seconds. Open your eyes.

3 Likes

Rather crazy that a quest that unlocks an entire race is completely broken. Its not like a random one off quest for some xp.

6 Likes