The Lightforged quest broken

And for a dumb reason too. Not like its hard to get to Vindicaar without the beacon. But they made it a requirement to take it.

4 Likes

Super frustrating. I hope its fixed before MoP remix closes. I really wanted to unlock this race and power level to use a my main for the new xpac and get the heritage armor to boot.

4 Likes

Oh, I see. You’re talking about the unlock scenario everyone else completed six years ago. I thought this was about picking up the heritage armor.

I had one GM say they were aware of the problem with NO Eta for fix date then I had another tell me the quest is working fine and to make a bug report on the forum if its indeed not working…Looks like they have no idea whats going on and have put in zero effort to find out. Sorry guys!

8 Likes

Please fix this quest before pandaria remix ends.

8 Likes

Still broken, beacon appears to have fallen through the floor.

1 Like

im having the same issue here

1 Like

Same problem here.

1 Like

+1 add me to the list… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

same issue here me and friend have wasted almost a full day trying to figure out what in the world is going on here… & looking up videos.

glade to find out finally after like 3 days its not just me… but shocked it has not been fixed yet…

Any one have guesses to when this will be fixed? Really want to use this race and it really sucks that it’s cutting into time before TWW launches.

This quest can currently be done but only with a mage. (maybe monk)
I just leveled a mage to 40 in order to test it and have made a video guide.

Here

You have to use alter time near where the transporter spawns because it despawns VERY quickly after it. This is the only way I know how to do the quest at the moment, I assume you can do it with a Monk and their teleport to prior location ability as well but haven’t tested that one.

3 Likes

You’re a genius!

I was able to do it with monk but I haven’t been able to get to the correct instance of the vindicaar. I’ve used the beacon in dalanar but Captain Fareeya hasn’t been on the vindicar did you have this issue?

Nope, I was able to complete the quest.
For extra clarification I did use the instance of Virtos outside of the Embassy to teleport to the Vindicaar.

Great news for anyone with a mage or monk but the quest is still unfortunately broken…

same here, wow i can’t believe the odds of us wanting to roll lightforged paladin. Just isn’t going to happen anytime soon

I have the same issue for over a week now. Says to light the beacon at the end of the quest at Stormwind embassy but there is no beacon,

Same! Been broken since 11.0 patch, did not get fixed in the July 30th patch. Hoping it will get fixed soon!

Seems like it was fixed with tonight’s hot fix! thanks all for reporting.

2 Likes