The level squish

What it is?

Ive been living under a rock so i missed the news

Or you just wanted to start your very own thread because there are plenty of them available to learn this from already.

5 Likes

Or maybe i wanted more direct answers since my english isnt that great you know?

1 Like

There’s nothing official announced yet.

It appears that some players were presented with a questionnaire by blizzard when performing certain account actions.

A couple of the questions contained in the survey asked if the player was aware that a level squish was coming and if they supported that.

1 Like

So reduce the current level?

You take the levels and smoosh them until you can’t see them

Imagine if your car was making a funny noise, but instead of taking it to a mechanic, you gave it a new coat of paint.

5 Likes

Here’s the easiest way to put it:

Blizzard put out a survey to certain people saying that they would be reducing the number of levels in the game by a large amount.

Basically, this means we could see the maximum level go from 120 to 60.

We don’t know what will happen to the experience gains, class talents, and things like that yet.

Hope that helped!

Well thats interesting, depending on how they do it, it could actually be really good, specially for newcomers and alts

2 Likes

Imagine Rankin was an old man, but instead of paying attention to anything, he just yelled at clouds all day.

1 Like

But we all talk in english.

1 Like

Imagine if Megascope were a broken record.

I meant that i might have some issues understanding some sentences and such, primarily on stuff that have “tags” like Level Squish, Twinks and such

No it wouldn’t. It would just be a terrible slog that won’t be faster to level with the same boring talent system.

It’s a band aid on the knee for a broken hip.

4 Likes

Thats why i said it depends on how they do it

1 Like

That’s kind of how I feel, on 1 hand we have too many levels, on the other hand a level squish would make gaining 1 level feel like it takes an age considering all the expansions we have.

4 Likes

It’s gonna take the same time to hit max level. Idk why people don’t see this. It’s nowhere near a fix

2 Likes

Do you have a source of this? Because no one knows how its going to be done. We don’t even know if they are going as low as level 60 yet.

1 Like

And if they do readjust the time it takes to reach the level cap, they can do that more easily without dealing with the squish as well.

Do you really think if they do a squish it’s gonna take the same amount of time from 1-60 as it is now. Come on now…