The last day of 9.0.5

There’s also nothing wrong with one game being this way, and one being the other way. My opinion is FF isn’t fun because it doesn’t do what I prefer well, but I understand people who don’t enjoy those things would enjoy FF more. I don’t go to the FF forums and attack it’s players for not liking WoW raids and M+, so I don’t understand idiots like this level 50 mage who do those things.

1 Like

Because you’ve not played it.

One thing I really miss about FFXIV though that this game should steal. In FFXIV you can literally unlock all crafters on one character. I do not understand why we limit our professions to two.

He just said he didn’t enjoy it man come on he wouldn’t goto fourms if he didn’t enjoy the game

Playing to level 10 on WoW is a 10 minute endeavour, everyone is well aware the game of WoW begins at max level fully and that raiding/M+/PVP are the focal point of the game.

Funny, I feel the same way about you because you’re an absolute moron who’s just angry people don’t want WoW to become a free gear, nothing matters game.

No, I don’t go because I don’t enjoy the game so I see no reason to go to its forums. FF players are happy with FF, more power to them. I’ll stay over here.

What server do you play?

Ahahhaha… Tomorrow people will be complaining because they can’t complete all the new content in a single gaming session.

1 Like

What do you mean I can’t get the 4000 korthite crystals I need for my legendaries in a single day? OMG Blizzard fix your game!

Did you actually experience anything in FFXIV? You said you played it but I doubt it. Even if you did it sounds like you played it for 10 minutes and judged it based on that.

Show me where I said anything remotely close to this.

:clown_face:

Y’all really wanna hear about fixing the game the only reason I do not have Loremaster of Kalimdor is cause King of Foulweald is bugged and has been sense SL launched. Damn you vanishing flag!

Behemoth on the Primal data center. I have my cousin into the game and hope he sticks to it. he tried wow back when wow was actually good but he never really got into it.

Blows my mind that tomorrow i will log on, and get what others had to raid for in terms of power. Good times /s

1 Like

Ahh I was on Crystal Brynhildr. You can stilll search my char on google “Marcko Mango Brynhildr” I had all 80 crafters and several 80 jobs. I mained Mnk.

1 Like

Recently hit 80 on my red mage and love it. I love casters in that game. Next on my list is a white mage. I’ll be starting on crafting soon. I look forward to it.

I played it for a few hours, and had a friend who’s very into it show me the raids and dungeons and systems; not interesting or engaging to me in any way.

The clown emoji shows you’re a 10 year old, for the record, as adults don’t resort to that in disagreements.

You dislike that WoW requires you to progress via one of the available paths, so I inferred that your desire is to have equal availability to lesser content. If the issue is you don’t like raiding, dungeons or PvP then the issue is solely with you and you alone. This game is very alive, with a ton of thriving communities, and over 2000 CE guilds currently as well as hundreds, if not thousands, between 3/10 and 9/10. You simply do not enjoy WoW.

Feels like a cheerleader trying to pump up the crowd when their team is down big. 9.2 is probably the patch that matters, 9.1 won’t do much.

We were so close with Benthic gear and then we just spiraled backwards cause apparently the gear was too good even though it took us half the patch to get…

Oh so you probably didn’t even make it to level 30. You experienced the equivalent of going to level 10 in wow then made a judgement.

So again, you didn’t actually play it. Gotcha.

Oh but it’s perfectly ok to call me an idiot and moron. Very adult of you.

I don’t enjoy what wow turned into, no. Wow was much better wrath through MoP then had a very fun second half of Legion. WoD, first half of Legion, ALL of BFA and now SL are trash compared to what we used to have with wow.

People think 9.1 has outrage right now but the majority of people haven’t even seen you cannot fully upgrade your Korthia pieces until renown 75 when that comes to light this forum is gonna be in flames.