The last day of 9.0.5

After today there should be no more issues about content as we have new stuff to do

Catch up gear will be mythic equivalent of castle natharia, therefore anyone that still wants to solo mythic Legion raids will be able to do so without a problem as long as they do 9.1 content

4 Likes

Except the parts that are still locked behind mechanical impossibilities.

27 Likes

C’mon, you can extol the high value of WoW content better than that.

7 Likes

We will see. Give it a few weeks and everyone will be done.

8 Likes

That would require everyone to do normal sanctum of domination raid upon release and get out of their comfort zone

2 Likes

Which are I believe

Eonar? Soul Hunter, KJ? I feel like I might be missing a couple

3 Likes

Although technically it doesn’t feel like the last day of 9.0.5 as most of the new content isn’t available until July 6th. M+ still gives 226 items in the July 6th vault as well.

2 Likes

Come on Clark, you know as much as I do that this community will have issues with literally EVERYTHING in this patch.

7 Likes

Yea more maw and choreghast. Sounds GREAT!

Sure. I believe that… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Hot button topics to start tomorrow:

• OMG Blizzard I can’t get Death’s Advance rep because all the rares are camped
  • OMG Blizzard I can’t get korthite crystals because all the rares are camped
  • OMG Blizzard I can’t get good scores in Torghast by speed running it like I’m used to
4 Likes

I thought you were days away from your account being over a week ago. When exactly do you finally go for FF? Asking for several friends.

6 Likes

Stalk much? Why do you care? Need more of a “wow is amazing” echo chamber?

5 Likes

The answer to this is always that their sub expires in a few more days/weeks/months

4 Likes

Weird how only positive opinions are echo chambers but negative ones are just fine.

8 Likes

Weird how people like you thinks wow is “just fine”.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Highlord Clark has spoken and we must listen to him because he says so. Ignore his holier than thou attitude and you may find a scrap of useful information somewhere in there.

Is this the much awaited sequel to the “do new mega dungeon hardmode to easily solo Legion raids” ? :rofl:

3 Likes

Stalk? You appear in every thread Eeyore. You like using silly words on the regular huh?

If you stopped crop dusting in every thread, people may not have such an aversion to you, but hey, common sense right?

2 Likes

Yes it’s just fine. Not great, just fine. Nowhere near the life destroying levels of awful the haters like you claim it is.

1 Like

Not sure what that means but no…no I really don’t.

Exaggerate much?

1 Like

Don’t believe I ever said anything like that.