The last day of 9.0.5

I recall reading a recent blue post stating vault rewards on the day S2 starts will contain S2 iLvl. Has that changed?

How can vault rewards from S2 be given on the first day of S2? Vault uses the previous week.

Imagine if they actually fixed things that are regarded as Legacy content like they’re supposed to.

1 Like

Oh no…someone takes 10-15 minutes to post something online…HE’S EXPENDING SO MUCH ENERGY AND NO LIFE POSTING!! :roll_eyes:

From a known “wow is perfect in every possible way” poster.

Armchair psychiatrist. Don’t quit your day job.

I’m fully expecting what you say to be honest.

1 Like

Let’s see, you have 43 posts today alone.

Yeah that’s a pretty sad expenditure of your time my dude lol. I don’t have to be an “armchair psychiatrist”, I’m not trying to diagnose why you’re trash. I’m just calling a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Good info, probably a different post elsewhere that I read. It’s a little tricky keeping up and dates are inconsistent, such as https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/23679745/updated-july-25-prepare-for-lift-off-get-ready-for-flying-in-chains-of-domination (note the “updated” date). Hopefully things continue to improve on that front.

What will our keystone from the vault be tomorrow? Anyone know?

I’ve been seeing so much conflicting information… everything from -4 key levels, to -5 key levels, to -0 key levels. Even dratnos doesn’t seem to have a definitive answer.

Oh I feel the same way about those that adamantly defend wow no matter what.

Tomorrow’s keys will (should) be same, the drop will be next week when S2 starts.
Current thought is get at least a 19 done this week, 20 or above just to be safe.

Also remember in S2 you need a 15 or higher for 252 in the vault, up from a 14 in S1.

1 Like

When you actually look at their history, most of that came in the past few weeks too. Had someone earlier tell me look at your 4k count, I’ve been here for years!

Their earliest post gives me a chuckle though, so excited for that last BfA raid and what class would be best, slightly differs from the “I’ve hated everything forever” narrative wouldn’t you say?

1 Like

Erthan, that’s…pretty much what I would’ve said.

Seconded. I’m enjoying SL very much. I play with my guildies. We have had fun in every part of the content. Liked the raid. The dungeons aren’t my favorite of all time, but I like 'em. Love the mogs so far. Love the mounts, the pets, and the toys. Love the zones. I like the flow and that it’s okay I didn’t grind everything to max like life depended on it.

Yeah. I like SL. It’s on the top side of fine. I think by the time we get to 9.3, it’ll be Legion good.

Yeah they’ve been posting pretty frantically. It’s funny to picture them steaming at their computer.

1 Like

Says the person with 10.6k post.

Compare the rate of posting, cupcake.

I’ve been here for years, like Alakhai said.

2 Likes

Cupcake? I thought I was trash.

Cupcakes are trash.
Muffins are better.

1 Like

Oh man, you don’t even understand what demeaning pejorative addresses are?

Or were you perhaps deflecting from the fact that you don’t have a real comeback?

Those are fighting words, sir.

Always with the dismissive arrogant posting. I’d hate to have a real conversation with someone so arrogant…