The kelfin love/allied race discussion thread ✿

This isn’t the thread for it, but it was in a developer interview with Lost Codex?

I’ll edit this post later when I find it again. Got a friend I think who can link it for me.

I don’t really see why they would join the Alliance. They so far have only interacted with the Horde.

The Kelfin don’t show any hesitation to work with Horde Goblins.

There is a little trashcan icon you can use to delete your post, if thats what you’re trying to do.

Did I accidently put something lewd in this thread? I know I kinda made the gilgoblin females look a bit on the “extra beautiful” side.

I’d like Kelfin for the Alliance. Why? Reasons! But really, they live in the sea, so their oil spilling cousins wouldn’t be liked I imagine. Picture someone messing with your ability to breathe @_@ not so fun huh? At any rate, they’re cool 'n I’d love to play one!

Yea. Gilgoblins and goblins are like polar opposites. However there are many goblin who would jive nicely with them.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I gave my opinion and I’m not going to call your opinion wrong. We’re all different.

Sounds good.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that.

I hope it didn’t come off as hostile. Just differing opinions.

3 Likes

That’s okay, maybe the Kelfin can tell the Goblins, that oil spills are no joke and they’re not gonna be inviting them to surf anymore! “Hey Horde, y’all are cool beans, but our cousin’s the Goblins don’t respect our home & sea life so we’re gonna join the Gnomes 'n their pals.” It’s good right? :otter:

You didn’t. Blizz has made more risqué stuff ingame. Dude either messed up or is salty for whatever reason.

1 Like

I… kinda feel like the Kelfin would not. lol

2 Likes

Nope! Not at all. I hope mine didn’t either. If so, I apologize. Just giving my own thoughts. We’re all good! :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Trust me. You of all people know I have lewd art. I just know there is a time and place for everything.

4 Likes

Fair enough Fezzy :smiley: as long as we all get to surf together ! :otter:

Where there is disagreements and emotion involves things can get messy. Like the struggle over gilgoblins/vulpera fans was real before Vulpera was announced. One must be careful not to let their emotions get the best of them. It can lead to lots of unfounded hostilities.

3 Likes

Oh! Uah idk if anyone would like this idea or not but… A racial for Kelfin! Able to instant log out while in water/swimming & gain rested XP, like being in an inn? - Goes well with a water-breathing passive too! :otter:

As far as Druid forms, if Blizzard doesn’t go with your designs there and opts for something more akin to the druid forms we have now…

Cat form could be one of the Snapdragons… made to look Kelfinny.

Bear could be a chitinous lobster bear?

Travel form could be a crab… call back to the crab mount you get from the acheive? :stuck_out_tongue:

Flight form clearly based off the Waverays.

Balance, I like what you have actually. >.>

Their tree form could look like one of the coral ancients.

Thats actually kinda cool…

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know what the abomination featured in that first gif is, but I need to not see it ever again.

Thank you for your understanding.

Lobster-bear for the win! lol How bout Sea gull for flight? they love to sit ontop of the waves n paddle with their tiny webbed feets! :otter:

P.S. I wana play a lobster-bear now, with some kind of bubble beam AoE

1 Like

Updated. I will be keeping records for ideas posted in this thread and might try to use my art skills to make a visual representation of them.

Thank you for your understanding.

Playable abominations would be awesome.

2 Likes

I thought about that too but the Waveray is in the same area and is… cooler? I don’t know. I thought it’d fit better and jive with players more. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Something like this from subnautica? Very tanky.

3 Likes

Oh gods, if they used that thing as the inspiration… I’d have a new Horde main… lol

2 Likes

Hm… I’m cool with this, Id kinda prefer a sea gull mount, where the player can land on the water n see the lil feet go haha. :otter:

P.S. ! and the mount special could be the gull noming some fries! lol i dono…

1 Like