The July Trading Post

This month trading post is better but wished it could’ve been even better and which August seems like it.

Both this month and last have been complete misses for me. I like the fish mount though.

The themes are really missing for me because if I don’t like the theme I literally don’t like 80% of the offerings and I didn’t like love is in the air, I didn’t like summer, I didn’t like the spring theme either… I guess that’s why I’m sitting on 6500 tenders

best watch ever.

Diving suit is a nice grab. Though anyone know if it has waterbreathing? It would be so sweet if it came with waterbreathing.

1 Like

It doesn’t

1 Like

The fish mount is sorta cool. But the diving garb not having water breathing is
:broken_heart:

1 Like

Fish mount isn’t aquatic and doesn’t give you faster swim speed either… couple of no brainers for cool stuff they missed there…

I kinda feel it should have water breathing oh well. I guess it’s just a suit and oxygen not included.

2 Likes

It should at least prolong breathing. Theyre never going to gove it UW breathing.

1 Like

I’m a druid so I get under water breathing, but some of these mogs really feel like they should at least give you 10 minutes. They designed diving suits to DIVE.

1 Like

diving suits causes user to drown. +1000 tenders.

1 Like

Too heavy of belts, real deal.

I guess they should sell oxygen tank cloak item that allows water breathing that goes with the suit.

1 Like

Who harnesses air elementals? Shaman? Do we need to give a shout out to shaman and fill our tanks?

I guess so.

1 Like

ahem. im right here.

1 Like

You’re a warlock. Where’s Akston?

underwater breathing.

1 Like

I forgot warlocks have that buff. It tells you how much I play my warlock.

They took it away from shaman.

Shocker.

1 Like