The July Trading Post

Totally makes up for the misses in June. Some bangers on here for sure. Trading post is one of the best things WoW has done in recent times. Thanks Blizzard for a great addition to the game.

7 Likes

Im only seeing the diving suit

3 Likes

After last month I’m glad for a month I don’t find anything I want to spend tenders on. Need to build up my reserves.

9 Likes

Oh yeah, new month! Fun!

You don’t like this fish mount? C’mon man…

6 Likes

It doesn’t swim fast and doesn’t dragonride/skyride so nah.

2 Likes

I only liked the tickle staff and that’s it. I’m glad I can save tenders tho since I bought so many swimsuits last month :smile:

3 Likes

I bought one mount and I was done, which… made me a bit sad, because there are things I would hypothetically like. But couldn’t afford.

It’s a pretty fun mount, though. And I like the freebie pet.

I feel the opposite.

June’s Trading post was easily one the best we ever had.

July’s Is pretty tame, and I’m happy for it because I need to recoup some of the tenders I spend last month

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to the blue hoods and scarves and tabard.

Diving suit doesn’t interest me, I’ll pass.

1 Like

I hope August is Void-themed to welcome our new antagonist.
Aside from this copper suit, I don’t see much I’d spend tender on.

I was really looking forward to the old god fish, as I don’t have a Flying/Aquatic mount. Since it used the same-ish rigging as Wondrous Wavewhisker, and is, well, a fish, I assumed it would have increased swim speed. I ended up refunding it when I realized it wasn’t.

Blizzard specified that fish mounts weren’t going to get Skyriding, so I might rebuy pending on how non-Skyriding mounts work when the toggle is off, just for an easy Steady Flight w/o the switch cast time. But I’ll wait until the systems prepatch comes later this month, to see how all that works, and see if I have any other non-Skyriding flying mounts.

Ouch. Diver down.

I gravitate towards more plain-looking mogs and mounts. There are just not that many of those items month to month. I’m sitting on over 10k tender even after this month’s purchases.

2 Likes

No, sorry, not impressed. Diving suit is dumb, mount can’t swim fast and is overpriced, weapons are thoroughly mediocre, and it’s another underwhelming pet for filling up your monthly bar.

I guess I need to reset my expectations from “there should be some cool stuff this month” to “maybe there will be a single non-cloak/hoodie item I’ll want this month”.

3 Likes

Why July???

Watch me throw together Bioshock transmog for my orc.

1 Like

This whole year has been pretty mid, ngl.

3 Likes

I purchased the hood and tabard and that’s it. The bow is kind of cool, but it’s such an odd aesthetic for hunter. I’d never make a mog around it.

Still thinking about buying the diver boots, since I think they can be salvaged for other mogs, but it would bug me having the incomplete set, so I may just pass altogether.

The mount or ensemble should have been the monthly reward for the TP, not a dumb little pet. It also seems like the prices for some of the items are overpriced. We got some really good mounts in the past that were 650 Tender: 150 Tender less than the past few months.

Also, ensembles should never cost 800 Tender!

2 Likes

I got the mount and will likely get the diving suit too. And some of the blue stuff if I can afford to. I don’t need to be able to buy EVERYTHING but if they’re going to sell stuff for 800+ tender, I wish they would raise the cap so we can afford them and some of the other stuff.