The July Trading Post

Dynamic Flying will be coming in TWW — So a handful of ‘traditional flying’ mounts will have the option to become Dragon-riding ones in the future. :slight_smile:

I know there’s a lot of whimsical things on there… but the Trading Post has been great for the low fantasy mogs scene as well.

1 Like

Yeah I know. That one doesn’t right now and it doesn’t swim fast so eh I’ll save my tenders.

AMEN. i love the new HDified simple items. they’re actually sick

1 Like

I still have the surfboard frozen and only 250 tenders until I collect this month’s. I won’t even have enough for both of those, let alone anything else.

I gravitate towards mainly pets and mounts, and some thematic transmogs (like scarves, gem axe, Thunderfury bow, etc), so while I appreciate the pet, I wish we could choose the higher-cost item as the capstone reward, so that I’m not completely broke every month. From May going into June, I was actually at 0 tenders, and had to completely miss out on the gold beetle mount.

1 Like

August is apparently up on beta already and though it may change, it looks like a red and blue theme. I am going to spend so many tenders next month with two good looking mounts and a cute murloc battle pet. If blue or red are your transmog colors, there’s a whole slew of weaps in both colors to choose from, too.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/trading-post-august-2024-rewards-on-the-war-within-beta-sentinel-war-wolf-343828

I liked both June and July; the recurrent water themes are cool. Not super excited for August, though.

I like this month’s offerings but I feel 800 tender for a transmog or mount is a bit too much.

Yeah the no-swimming part is rather odd honestly. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I’m glad others are liking stuff this month, I personally didn’t buy anything this month because I didn’t like anything except the pet reward for the completion of travelers log and since that was a freebie I didn’t have to spend anything on it but I will have the tender from this month and mostly last month for next month if I like stuff better so it works for me honestly.

1 Like

Seeing some of the stuff for August I might nix the diving suit. Some of those weapons look pretty sweet.

And they’re giving us a back piece for the monthly reward… The monthly should be reserved for mounts and full ensembles. No one will even care about the back that looks like a target.

They should rethink the way rewards are obtained on the TP. Being able to choose which item we receive for free each month would be a great start. Lowering the cost of some items would be another nice gesture.

1 Like

Someone will, I’ve seen people and still see people that defend that watch monthly reward even though it was absolutely terrible because they use it on one character maybe two.

1 Like

Ehhhhh, I’m not really a fan of the big ticket items this month.

I got my deep ensembles though, can’t wait to make a new mog with that.

The decision to put the back transmog as the capstone reward is the second-most baffling decision, behind the wristwatch for whatever month that was.

I got the fish mount just to add one more twards the 500

Don’t shoot the messenger, you mentioned your hopes for August so I assumed you hadn’t seen that August is already being previewed on the beta and i shared the link. And while things in beta are subject to change, that’s what it is right now. I don’t disagree that things like mounts or ensembles should be monthly rewards.

I found this as a miss myself. Looks great but no skyriding ?? Cannot be used as a water mount?

Why couldnt have done both? Haul about skyriding and drop below the water surface and keep going. That is the update it needs!

Else welcome to the collection.

I thought it was already confirmed in beta that fish mounts will skyride in TWW, but until then, is listed as standard flight. I pulled up the most recent list from Wowhead, and it is still missing Pandaren discs and the two fish mounts. Oddly, Compass Rose and Mana Rays (not exactly the same, I know) are able to.

Yah pretty much main item is the diving suit , but I am not sure why I want to look like Race Bannon on land? If it buffed unending breath or something, but then I would have to item swap in water, bah too much effort. The best aquatic thing I ever got , was the squid mount from Zandalar bay , that I still use, they should put that in shop.