The Jailer's Identity Crisis

When will Blizzard finally decide what to call this satanic muscular man? This is madness!

4 Likes

I vote for his final name as “Jailvaal, the Zo, Captain Nips of Mawtown, Keeper of the Chest Hole”.

It flows better.

10 Likes

He is Zovaal the Jailer, Dark Lord of the Dead, Terror of the Shadowlands, and the Punter of Hamsters.

2 Likes

Seriously, though, this is weird. Why do they insist on removing “Zovaal,” when it’s his name?

1 Like

Don’t forget ‘The Banished One’, that was a good bit of mysteriousness for all of five seconds.

7 Likes

It’s easy to forget, because Acti-blizz removed the questline. :face_vomiting:

You can get banned for saying that like Denona did. I can say “boobies” no problem but I learned today I can’t say giggle but replace the g with a j… forum moderation is whack

If you say the word that rymes with sipples you may get banned. It’s PG forum don’t forget!

1 Like

The Black Tabby pet used to be called the “Maine (word I can’t say because it might be used as a racial slur),” but it was changed because Maine doesn’t exist in Warcraft. However, the word it used to be called can’t be said on the forums.

if you don’t see it, then you clearly don’t know why that article is so revealing…

The Cosby Suite’s calling you, Evelyssa…

Resist!!

Or Nippler for short.

3 Likes

Anyone else think he shouldn’t have gotten anything more than “The Jailer”? I just re-watched the Shadowlands Overview trailer from the announcement and even his original model, shrouded in darkness felt more… imposing.

4 Likes

Uh oh, looks like Evelysaa’s posts are gone.

3 Likes

On the Sylvanas negativity thread close to 60 (if not more) posts got deleted. To the point it jumps from like post 350 to post 410 straight away.

Clearly some moderator is lurking around. Expect this post to be deleted soon

But it is funny that people can falsely accuse someone of being sexist but mention the Jailers nips once and BAM!!!

Seems like you are not the only one who likes to delete posts Doness :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s only a 24 hour mute I think, it’s honestly weird what mods choose to remove but what stays.

1 Like

And they have no issue with those who falsely accuse people of being say sexist simply because they don’t like a character who happens to be female. Regardless of the reasons they actually gave.

But whatever. If people like Ren want to believe that explaining with detail and examples about why they are wrong on certain things counts as “harassment” then so be it. It means that everyone who says that Erevien is wrong on each of his threads are harassing him. That includes myself in this boat.

Nice that they removed the part about harassment from their post though.

1 Like

I was going to call the Jailer “Discount Thanos” or “Discount Ultron”… but Nippler beats them both! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This is a bit odd.

So, his name is Zovaal. But he is called the Jailer. Blizzard feels people know the Jailer but don’t really know his name. OK, I can see that.

But his name should be similar across the world. While “Jailer” changes depending on the language.

Is he even still a jailer? He booked it for the new zone. Maybe now would be the patch to drop the Jailer thing and go with Zovaal? But they are going the other way.

or they are paving the way of Uther and Sylvanas with Zovaal…:open_mouth:

Which is why he was Banished.

2 Likes