The Jailer is not evil

the Jailer is BOOORING

1 Like

Pretty much the only thing you have ever posted that I actually agree with. Honestly you could have probably stopped right there. I mean you don’t get to be the “good guy” by doing all of that and there is not justification for what he is doing just because he is unhappy with his situation. He is condemning everyone to “hell”, were he either breaks them down for spare parts or turns them into a part of his army.

5 Likes

The Jailer is not going to “merge” with the Arbiter. He’s going to kill her and reclaim the powers he’s lost.

But the real question is, will the cosmos be better or worse for it?

I would argue that the actions of Sylvanas and the Jailer have led the Kyrian to reconsider their positions on a lot of issues, and that whatever the outcome, I am confident that the Shadowlands will be in a better place then what it used to be at this point.

Well except for the bit of mortal souls still pouring into the Maw of course, we might need to fix that bit up…

1 Like

All of this stuff sounds insane. If it wasn’t wrong then then Sylvanas would not hesitate, she usually doesn’t but she knows what she is doing is wrong. She is an unfeeling monster, deprived of most of what made her good and you think she does these thing for anybody else than for herself? She deals with demons, slaughters innocent people, doesn’t care about her own people at this point. She is nothing.

1 Like

She feels quite a lot, actually… Her character is full of emotion, she just doesn’t let it out.

2 Likes

Hatred maybe. Saddness when she thinks about what she lost. It’s all about her.

If she does something for somebody else it’s always deeper than that… it’s for her.

1 Like

Surely she uses creativity as an outlet, and she can only express herself when through the art of burning down orphanages.

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe the dude trying to kill everything that is living and unliving has good motivations. Maybe there’s something we don’t know and this goal of KILLING EVERYTHING is good.

What?

I will explain later.

This thread is about how the Jailer and Arbiter might be the same person, two sides of the same coin.

The morality of innocent people being condemned to torture and/or absolute annihilation is not relevant in this context.

1 Like

No, they aren’t.

2 Likes

“I love this video, and, personally, I think you are right about those two.”

1 Like

The jailer is evil definitely evil, he wants to consume our world soul and dismantle the system of death.

Duh! He’s a Jailer

/facepalm

I just…

/headdesk

If this is what the human race has come to, we are doomed.

/sigh

Of course it is relevant.

Not going argue beyond that with someone either willfully blind or determined to be the devil’s advocate no matter how dark and deep the rabbit-hole goes.

https://youtu.be/7pSmhZFbCy0?t=92

4 Likes

Gotta love Oney Cartoons… classic.

1 Like

Yep. That’s correct.

3 Likes

It’s my firm belief until I can find evidence against it that Zovaal was pure good and judged everyone to have a peaceful existence in the afterlife… His brethren didn’t agree and one day formed a coup to overthrow his guidance… That’s whey they created Ardenweld, Revendreth, and Bastion… Also when the Primus started forging weapons, armor, and devised a plan on how to keep him locked away.

There was no Maw, there was no Torture, there was no Repentance, there was no need for a Rebirth Cycle… All that was created to keep his power locked away.

After Eons of being alone and taunted by his brethren with a phony Arbiter at their command he decides to flip the script… If they want him to be the bad guy, he’ll be the bad guy…

But thats just my fanfic

1 Like

It is when he’s clearly the bad guy in the story, you can argue morality all you want, he’s the blatant antagonist. There is no situation where we join his side, here.