The inevitable decision

Sadly these are the kinds that Blizzard caters too. They try so hard not to be weird from the top down but are certainly happy to encourage players to be an unsightly wart on your screen.

2 Likes

Rita - to a DH : Oh! You silly Gnome you!
DH: ? what? Iʻm A Demon Hunter.
Rita: Yeah, a Gnome Demon Hunter!
DH: …???.. I dont know what this gnome is smoking…

I actually quit SWTOR for the same reason, i was having a lot of fun playing, and then they decided to let people wear nothing, so i was gone. Do i regret it? Nope, Do i miss playing Eh not really i don’t get attacthed to mmos, i can play pretty much what ever single player game i want, too many options to tie down and get bummed out over an mmo giving you a reason to quit.

1 Like

I guess I can’t say that Blizzard doesn’t know their main audience.

I would have loved being a gnome DH, imagine the cute little warglaives.

Blizzard looks at their Main Audience and instead of seeing $$ they see piggy banks :smiley:

1 Like

If I could make all Tauren half the size on client side, I’d be happy.

Also, turn all demon hunters into hackers with black hats and sunglasses. Cause they’re OP hackers that have needed a nerf since Legion.

Seriously though, I would love a /gamma function I used to have in old games. Some places are either too dark or too bright

:ocean: :milky_way: :ocean: :milky_way:

What? You can do that in SWtOR?
now i gotta go see my Chiss in nearly nothing at all

I should fix that, they did it for companions, and people already hardly wore anything on top of it. I just remember that people took pretty much everything off, soon as they were able to, not sure if it was a transmog ( Hide pants ) or an outfit but, the point is they were wearing nothing but their undies.

Exactly. If someone hates “silly” mogs, let them flag mogs they hate and just turn them off. This is what, pyjamas and fish daggers? Easy. If someone hates naked characters, let them see all Dracthyr in visage form (with armour) and let “hide pants” only hide pants for people who haven’t opted out.

Ah i see.
well i never actually saw it personally.

See while that makes perfect sense to a normal person, it would “ruin their experience” if you aren’t forced to see their choice of transmog.

2 Likes

I don’t think this type of person who is high on forcing others and making them unhappy, needs to be catered to as much as Blizz does.

Well sadly, they seem to be the majority, or at least the vocal majority.

If you’re still posting on the forums after having “quit,” you will more than likely be back.

Even if they are the majority, catering to people who want to make others unhappy, is illogical. If you cater to people who want everyone to be happy, more people can be happy.

Nah just running sub time out, i still like to talk to a few of the people here, Shout out the everyones favorite Gnome Rita :smiley:
Last Played
Apr 7, 2024

Expiration Date
Dec 31, 2024

If they did that i would still be playing. :smiley: but instead they chose to cater to the few loud then the people who will 100% quit without a word.

I dunno, like a decade of dumbing down the writing, and grinding down the edges until we got Disneyflight.

You plan on being on these forums another 5 months and you think you’re quitting WoW? I wish you the best of luck lol

1 Like

Alright, I’ll bite.

What’s the one change?

When did i say i was going to be here for the next 5 months? I get on here a few times a week. Sometimes not at all. Quitting this game will be easier then watching a video of someone playing it.