The implications of the Man'ari being in the Alliance

The Man’ari oversaw the Burning Legion and the Burning Crusade for millennia. The Burning Legion was the strongest army the Cosmos has ever seen and it was led exclusively by the Man’ari. They were the top managers, it was the reason why Sargeras recruited them in the first place. They were so smart and intelligent that they oversaw the eradication of thousands and thousands of worlds.

The Man’ari now lend their skills, expertise, and cunning to the Alliance… So, shouldn’t the Alliance basically annihilate the Horde in any future war?

I mean, the Man’ari literally oversaw the Legion annihilate countless mortal worlds. They are literally more ancient than every single Horde race except, MAYBE, A MASSIVE MAYBE, the Zandalari. Since they (the Man’ari) are 25,000+ years old.

I’m not worried about a future faction war. With the Man’ari, the great military geniuses, no one can stand in the Alliance’s way. :smiley:

2 Likes

Didn’t all their great military geniuses crumple shortly after the door to Antorus popped open?

8 Likes

Uhm, You DO realize that the Man’ari successfully destroyed 10,000 worlds, Yes?

What’s one little Horde to them? :rofl:

In fact, the Horde was literally created through the manipulations of a Man’ari. :rofl:

2 Likes

They also spent 20 years failing to destroy Azeroth, and ultimately got wrecked attempting it. Which sounds pretty bad for supposed world-conquerors.

Of all the reaches you’ve done, this might be the most hilarious.

8 Likes

Power level doesn’t matter in this game.

It’s not just power level, it’s also intelligence and cunning.

Since the Man’ari are more ancient than the existence of every Horde race, they cannot be outsmarted in a war and all their strategies will succeed.

Azeroth’s plot armor was sadly too much for them.

2 Likes

It`s a gorgeous crimson skin tone! Not a thing more!

Which is why they constantly lost in Warcraft 3, Burning Crusade, and Legion. I’m sure they were just strategizing wrong, as a joke.

2 Likes

This is a real reach, considering it contradicts everything you’ve ever said about SW and the Holy Church. You should be killing the Man’ari or ousting them from the Alliance… actually they should have never been let in the Alliance.

Realistically though, the Man’ari failed. Their “Great Military Geniuses”… they’re kinda dead. The Man’ari are nothing without Kiljaeden leading them.

3 Likes

If that were the case, the Horde wouldn’t have existed for many years. The Alliance is superior in every aspect except shamanism, and yet it’s the faction that has suffered the most losses at the hands of the other. Shall I give you a list of some cities and territories that have all been destroyed?
Again, it absolutely doesn’t matter in WoW. The lore is just too random for that.

I doubt it would make much difference. The Alliance could have glassed Orgrimmar back in BFA with the Vindicaar but they didn’t, likewise the Horde could have shot their comically oversized goblin cannon at Stormwind but they didn’t, Azerothian military leaders respect some war rules, it looks like.

Regarding the Man’ari however, something tells me their usage of Fel is SEVERELY reduced now that they are the Repentant, I doubt the Prophet would allow them to go using soul fueled machines of war like they did when working for the Legion.

1 Like

They’re so smart. They joined the winning team for now at least.

:ocean: :izakaya_lantern: :ocean: :crab:

1 Like

I’ve been to plenty of those worlds. If we are worried about them for the feats of killing horses and trees, I don’t think we have much to fear.

1 Like

I see lots of people here denying the Man’ari’s genius, haha!! Does the reach have no end?

The Man’ari ARE geniuses, that much is Canon. They are the reason why Sargeras (a great Titan btw) was interested in them, because they were so intelligent.

This is actually the realest take. Garrosh could have nuked SW instead of Theramore and Alliance could have literally obliterated Org with the Vindacarr. Even in War, we’ve marked both Faction Capitals as a no go (I assume for plot reasons).

2 Likes

Not our world though.
When they attacked azeroth, azeroth attacked back and took down the legion.

Sure that was horde and alliance combined, but still, not the best track record there.

1 Like

When you look at it objectively, both factions are portrayed as incredibly stupid.

The Alliance has a lineup of op characters with almost godlike abilities, but they are depicted as so unbelievably incompetent that they repeatedly suffer one loss after another, resulting in numerous destroyed zones, 9 out of 10 of which remain that way in the game, regardless of how the war eventually turns out.

With the Horde, every few years you get to blindly follow a leader who goes insane, usually ends up dying, and leaves a trail of slaughter and destruction. But at least you usually get some cool races.

Pick your poison, I guess.

2 Likes

That was not just Horde and Alliance, it was also the Army of the Light and the literal Titans themselves.

Do you seriously think the Man’ari would have failed to take over Azeroth if it was only the Horde left? That’s the dark future where Garrosh won, the terrible timeline, don’t be ridiculous. :rofl:

If we strip back the legion to the few that rejoined the draenei, yeah i think the horde would have crushed them :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh they only helped to fight the legions titans.
Until then they didnt do jack.