The hypocrisy of the xp nerf

That’s kinda facetious and you know it. Helping a friend knock out a quest isn’t the same as getting boosted from 10 to 70.

4 Likes

What if I helped him level all the way from 10-70? Should that be banned. The game has an economy and currency.
People are by design MEANT to trade good and services within the game world. Boosting is unliked because it has grown out of control completely replacing the default leveling experience and it only grow
Out of control because of RMT. Your missing the forest from the trees.

1 Like

And now blizz has modified the game to where this “service” is no longer a thing. You can go pay for other services instead.

You’re so determined to paint yourself as a victim, it’s a little sad. And it’s hilarious that you’re trying to conflate the endless booster spam in LFG to “friends helping each other out”. This is literally an exploit that people are spending dirty gold for. :rofl:

7 Likes

They have absolutely not modified it so service is no longer a thing. They introduced their own paid char service and banned the competition.

You realize they introduced their own paid service and just banned YOU from being able to sell Carrie’s. Blizz is still selling them. Way to cut off your nose to spite your face calling this a win. RMT caused these problems and attitudes like yours is how blizz got away with inserting all the micro transactions and wow tokens that ruined the original
Wow

1 Like

Yeah, a one time boost. I’m not a fan but it is restricted and the only bypass is opening multiple accounts which most people will not do.

1 Like

Yeah, and it’s a cancer in the game, but this community was too spineless when Blizzard announced it and now we’re stuck with it. But what do you want me to do about that now?

Good.

I’d much rather a situation where they sell level 70 characters 1 time per account than to watch hundreds of level-appropriate players ignore my LFM messages because they’re too lazy to play a video game on top of it.

2 Likes

it’s always ‘one’ time until it’s the second. I don’t get how people can fall for this again. We literally saw all the same tricks 10 years ago and know the outcome.

Community driven content is the heart and soul of classic wow and confusing the damage rmt has caused to good elements of the game with those good elements is such a damaging mistake when you look at blizzards
Response to them.
Instead of fixing the underlying issue their just monopolising their own rmt services.

1 Like

Boosting and Boosters are cancer, good riddance!

7 Likes

Now that the paid char service has no competition it will make more money. When shareholders see that money they will demand more paid boosts and services and more efforts to direct people towards them. This is a huge step toward what ruined the original wow happening again. Stopping RMT was the only solution and instead its been reinforced with blizzard now the beneficiary and their shareholders will move aggressively to per-sue it more when that sweet monopolised boost money starts coming in during the wotlk pre patch.

1 Like

People who want boost are not going to grind to 70 again on their 5th alt without boost so there wasn’t any “alive” open world from the start to be killed.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t care. The fewer cancerous exploits in the game, the better. The fact that you can buy level 58 characters directly from Blizzard is horrible, but the fact that you can doesn’t mean I want to just open the floodgates to every exploit in the game. No thanks.

2 Likes

People creating an in game service using the in game economy isn’t an exploit. It’s how an mmo SHOULD work. People trading real money for gold and causing that service to replace and displace every other in game leveling avenue IS an exploit and blizzards solution is to ignore the actual exploit (RMT) and instead get in on the action themselves by creating they’re own boost service and banning the community competition so they get that real money all to themselves and your here cheering them on… I just don’t get it.

1 Like

Dungeon carries are an exploit, which is why they’re being patched out. This behavior was never intended in the game’s design. But you’re free to keep pretending that it’s somehow good for the game. :rofl:

5 Likes

is just stupidly retarded how much gold mages and paladins are able to solo make while other classes just cant

1 Like

Well. Enjoy your incoming micro transactions, wow token, paid services and general ruining of the game. I’lol see you in classicv3 and find out if third times the charm for learning.

1 Like

Retail, Classic… the only difference now is the lack of tokens in classic. I expect that announcement any day now.

1 Like

They make that gold because rmt encourages bot accounts to farm gold so people can buy boosts. No rmt, no absurd gold and also
No devaluing of everyone else’s
Gold through the ‘inflation’ generated by bots which are generated by rmt. It REALLY is rmt underlying what you just complained about

if a mage isnt able to boost theres no reason for the buyer to buy the gold to pay the mage that will sell the gold again later

1 Like