The Hunt not giving credit for Aiding the Accord

Have done multiple hunts to complete my version of the weekly aiding the accord quests and it’s not giving me participation credit.

12 Likes

Just completed 3 hunt’s and no credit as well.

2 Likes

i too have this issue

2 Likes

So I just completed one in the plains and it gave credit. Not sure if this is working as intended or a bug? Perhaps it just needs to be in a specific zone that is not specified?

Came here to say the same thing. Can’t hand in despite completing a hunt just now.

Same here.

Just completed a hunt, no credit, no reward.

I’m not getting credit for my quest but I do get the reward for the hunt. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Had this bug all day yesterday. Gave it 2 more shots today. It seems I only got credit for the hunt when I was the one talking to the NPC to signal the end of the event. I hope this helps some of you.

2 Likes

Same issue here…and I have also had an issue with Hunt quests not showing up when I am right in the area

Same issue here today. I wonder what Blizz is going to do for the quest…just let us suffer?

Opened a ticket for this earlier as well. Blizz literally closed it with “try abandoning the quest” lol.

Some “customer service” that is.

1 Like

count me in

Seems like either this bug is back, or never was fixed… Completed a hunt, all 6 parts, no credit toward Aiding the Accord: The Hunt is On.

1 Like

Right there with you, completed all 6 steps and finished two complete hunts… including being the one to talk to the npc… and no credit.

1 Like

If you have an addon that blocks the Talking Head thing that might be the cause. I had this issue last time and when I disabled that addon it worked. I disabled it this time as well and it worked first time.

SoulPrison is correct. My first hunt, in which I did all 6 phases and talked to the NPC, didn’t give me credit. Found another hunt and disabled everything but bartender and plater and got credit for just showing up.

My bet would be Immersion, Kaliel’s, Leatrix, or World Quest Tracker.

1 Like

Can confirm. Disabling World Quest Tracker allowed me to get credit to complete the quest.

I had a WQ tracker, and it worked okay for me today. I did have a situation a few weeks ago where I went just a hair too far out of the area to get a herb during the last stage and didn’t get credit when they finished the stage and talked to the NPC. Maybe that was due to the addon and not my distance, but I’m not risking the distance ever again.

I’m not getting credit either. And I am running ZERO mods.