The Horde, as it stands today, lacks a hero to cheer for

Because he is a living person with a level of susceptibility to emotion. From his perspective he saw no other way at the time because, from what he saw, the Horde was supporting Sylvanas. Nobody wanted to fight for actual honor anymore, they just wanted to fight for victory. When the Troll shaman talked him out of it that Troll helped restore his realization that the Horde DID have people that sided with his view of honor and his ideals and there was hope. Saurfang’s moment of weakness but strength to resist because of the advice of a simple soldier are what make him a loveable character and, in all honesty, a great leader.

1 Like

I think the problem as to why the Horde doesnt have a hero is because everyone in the Horde seems to be on different sides out of the game.

Ive seen many pro-Sylvanas fans and about the same anti-Sylvanas fans and either way this is gonna go sour for Horde players.

I say get rid of Sylvanas, merge the factions and lets save the world!

Well after they kept stressing Sylvanas being “morally grey” and a lot of Horde people at first going OK, then all you needed to read was Before the Storm and just go “uh guys?”.

I think if Baine and Saurfang did and said more it would be easier to cheer.

I will say I really enjoy Talanji and Rokhan. They’ve been incredibly active Horde wise and have been doing a lot.

I totally get this too. Sylvanas was supposed to be grey, but after destroying Teldrassil AND the Undercity she has taken on much more of an actually evil side. I think this is a problem with writing overall. They can’t seem to make a good grey character, which has been displayed with Garrosh before, and now Sylvanas. Loved her in Warcraft 3, but now I just feel she has descended into being a typical villain. :-\

alright, i wasnt going to post but y’all are just… ugh. “heroes” can be anyone a group or person looks up to, even IF the horde were evil, they can have heroes too. criminy even mordor has heroes…

and, if the horde were evil, the alliance would be dead. all of you. blighted into a green smear…

I’d say she’s turned more into a mustache twirling cartoon villain than anything right now.

Victory for Sylvanas.

Why do you think attacking Gilneas was a bad thing?

She wouldn’t need to. They changed the rules for Thrall. Using magic isn’t cheating anymore.

I think that Family Guy’s writers could do a better job, honestly.

Am I the only one who read this SO WRONG?
Flips hair

Back to the actual subject.

#ShouldersOFF4Saurfang
Flips hair

1 Like

Saurfang, and Baine has the potential depending and what he does in the following months. I will admit, though, that Blizzard is majorly dropping the ball on them since neither has challenged Sylvanas to Mak’Gora. Even if she just ignores the challenge at least they will have done what is honorable…

1 Like

I’ve long abandoned the story in this game and decided a while ago that I’d be skipping all cut scenes and dialogue. Since doing so my enjoyment of the game has gone way up.

1 Like

“You were never alone.” --Saurfang just before he saves our sorry backsides in Borean Tundra.

2 Likes

I want to argue but, yeah, according to the BfA “writers” we are, sadly.

1 Like

…but the random troll didn’t restore anything.

All that random troll did was delay his suicidal attempt by a few hours. Sourfang went off to commit suicide, and the troll talked to him long enough that he didn’t have time.

Later that day, Sourfang went off again to commit suicide. Nothing that troll did restored anything.

When the player character (along with various leaders of the Horde) busted free Sourfang, it did not restore his honor or his need to overthrow Sylvanas. The troll wasn’t around to restore anything either.

Know what finally got Sourfang to rebel? Anduin telling him to.

Too bad Sourfang forgot about that. And he abandoned us. Repeatedly.

Believe it or not, Gilneas is reclaimed, just… Not in game. It was said in a book.

1 Like

Speak for your own faction, you Alliance scum!

For the Horde! For Sylvanas!

:wink:

The horde doesn’t have “heroes”, it has “champions” and above all, it needs its Warchief back. Not the soy-weakling balding pathetic dispose of an orc that was beated by random mobs on the broken shore, it needs the Warchief that, along the classic Jaina, stood their ground and mocked Archimonde.

Your Hero has arrived!!

I’m currently working with some, ahem, questionable gnomish and goblin technology to polymorph all our enemies into Alpaca’s. If you vote for me today, not only will I fulfill this promise, I shall also do what no Blood Elf has done before! Use that very same technology to grant the Elves their hearts desire…blue eyes!

PS. I also plan to capture that gnome that is always handing out those delicious cookies on the forms, because the stomach is the true way to any factions heart.