The Horde: A Different Type of Heroism

That sounds hilariously ironic, as a female dominated military where the women are choosing to patrol forests rather than care for children while barefoot in the kitchen would trigger a panic attack in the “return to good old days” folks.

3 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t sure if you claimed it as your main or not, so I decided just to extend that.

I kind of regret not taking pictures of Kyalin encouraging state-sanctioned kidnapping during the BLM protests.

10 Likes

As usual, your attacks require us to omit context. This would be referring to the actions of federal police during the Portland riots.

Regarding your posts:

A: None of them are from the politics channel that you were going after earlier.

B: None of them support the assertions that you were making earlier.

There are two people that you seem to be going after directly otherwise. The first is Akiyass, who left the server because we didn’t sign on to her ideas. The second is Shipper, who was eventually banned after a failed attempt to rehabilitate him.

So in other words, this is your usual crap coming in for another run. I’m sorry that I thought I could help a deeply disturbed Russian back off from his extremism.

This doesn’t make it better.

Which if you could read, you’d understand I don’t have access to. This was stuff readily available to laugh at.

Someone lamenting about how your Discord is becoming tolerant of LGBT and another person calling the protestors criminals is pretty in-line with what I’ve claimed.

You only banned him when he went after you.

You liked having him as your little attack dog, it’s why you never cared about applying your rules other than slaps on the wrist.

Only when he grew disillusioned with you did you actively do anything about him. You actively encouraged his behaviour.

You still defended it just this week.

1 Like

Anyway, lunch break is over. Have fun y’all.

You know what? I rest my case and wash my hands clean then regarding you, Kyalin.

I sincerely hope you won´t end up regretting this in the future. Cause you´re the typical ticking bomb who will never aknowledge her issues until those bit you in the butt.

Keep having fun rationalizing violence against unrelated third parties and blaming Blizzard for your failures to cope with who knows what.

How entitled of you to pretend to “rehabilitate” anyone when you are basically the queen of denial and act aggresive when pointed about it.

6 Likes

Yet you were aware of a channel established in April 2021, and didn’t dispute my claim that certain members of the server are lurkers. Lurkers that again, I don’t remove because they haven’t violated the moderation policy.

This is false, and I have kept the moderation logs in line with my policy to document the actual reasons - which were that he was harassing Horde posters in the channel.

The rest, no, does not line up with your attack here. You made serious accusations, those accusations do not bear out here - as part of a continued campaign to ostracize Night Elf fans, and a community discord that you don’t like.

This is how I know you’re not sincere. At no point have I ever rationalized violence against third parties. I had to go to bat against Shipper time after time because he seriously did until I realized that the cause was hopeless. As for the thought that I didn’t agree with and didn’t act on - comparing a symbol on a guy’s shirt to the hateful ideology that Blizzard has made it represent is not violence. It is also nowhere close to the abuse that people from your side have visited on people from ours, including from you personally to me on these boards.

This isn’t about any kind of legitimate concern - this is about you having a problem with people on the other side of the conversation for being on the other side of the conversation.

Idk if I have seen anyone has said she was morally right.
As viewer we can say no it wasn’t.

But a character went through that ordeal then they can reasonably justify their actions.
“Said plainly, if Garrosh and the Horde think they can destroy my city and get away with it then they are going to see another thing coming.”

Its vengeance violence begets violence.
If Jaina was allowed to destroy Orgrimmar and wipe out 90% of the orcs there and the next expansion we follow the story of a orc survivor who wants vengeance on Jaina for her actions by blowing up dalaran then his actions are just as justified to him/her.

See what I mean?

Edit: omg another discord drama? When will it stop?

When people stop trying to drag it into threads in a weird attempt to attack other posters.

In other words, ask Tewdee. He’s the one who keeps doing this.

1 Like

Which just makes her a hilariously massive hypocrite given she directly ordered Camp T and her troops were stopped before they could go through with their plans to raze Org, razor hill, and sen’jin.

5 Likes

You brought up the SF Discord first.

3 Likes

As far as I understand, now Kyalin’s topics and answers will not be taken seriously without accusing her of some kind of mental disorder until she undergoes therapy and provides a healing certificate?

I mean, not from actual trained professionals, but from Horde posters on the story forum in a way that amounts to reeducation training.

Actual professionals have this to say about passing thoughts:

http^s://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/07/health/07mind.html

Or meditates on the question: Am I sick?

In a few cases, the answer may be yes. But a vast majority of people rarely, if ever, act on such urges, and their susceptibility to rude fantasies in fact reflects the workings of a normally sensitive, social brain, argues a paper published last week in the journal Science.

Are you talking about the sinking of Orgrimmar? Fi, that’s another matter entirely. This mass murder at the same time, without contemplating their victims in the immediate vicinity, babies and children make up an insignificant part of the image of the “citizen of Orgrimmar”. It’s not that kids and babies are ever a big part of the city dweller image, but oh well.
No, we need a numerous (received mass approval or reproduced by many unrelated representatives of the Alliance) the act of enjoying the solitary killing of a baby, a child (I’m not sure about adolescents), the simultaneous murder of a large group of the population does not count (except when children make up a noticeable group (at what point and under what conditions a group of children ceases to be noticeable - it is not known)).
Should the massacre committed by one person be considered multiple acts of solitary homicide or one act of mass murder? I do not know.

I take it this will be the third “creepy thing” I will say?

Russian

Вы про затопление Оргриммара? Фи, это совсем другое дело. Это массовое одновременное убийство, без созерцания своих жертв а непосредственной близости, младенцы и дети составляют незначительную часть образа “горожанин Оргриммара”. Не то чтобы дети и младенцы когда-либо были значительной частью образа “горожанин”, ну да ладно.
Нет, нужен многочисленный (получивший массовое одобрение или воспроизведенный множеством не связанных между собой представителей Альянса) акт наслаждения одиночного убийством младенца, ребенка (насчет подростков не уверен), одновременное убийство большой группы населения не в счет (кроме тех случаев, когда дети составляют заметную группу (в какой момент и при каких условиях группа детей перестает быть заметной - неизвестно)).
Считать ли кровавую бойню, совершенную одним человеком, многочисленными актами одиночного убийства или одним актом массового убийства? Не знаю.

The Alliance consists of more than just Stormwind and Stormwind itself is a patchwork of different people from different kingdoms that all ended up living in the same place thanks to the Third War. Stop trying to reduce the Alliance into “Stormwind and pals” where nobody’s actions are legitimate unless they are in some way directly tied to Stormwind City itself. It’s an insult to human lore.

Reducing everything to “Stormwind and Stormwind proxies” suggests that you don’t actually understand the Alliances, or more specifically humanity’s, political history or present political situation very well at all.

I think that you badly need to review the continuum of human lore over the course of the history of Warcraft because you seem to have even the basics wrong in a way that reminds me of people IRL who genuinely believe that literally everything that happens on the planet must be tied to the USA somehow.

1 Like

It remains to find out who is who in reality. Kyalin is an auditor (?), Baalsamael is a historian (maybe a doctor or something like that). I either did not notice the type of activity of other forum participants, did not remember, or they did not name it.

You are going to have to explain that logic to me because it makes no sense.

Are you seriously equating Taurajo events with Theramore?
You understand garrosh kidnapped civilians including women and kids to torture in orgrimmar for all to see right?
Well the only way what you say make sense is if one group’s lives is more valuable than the other.

Any yall call Kyalin weird with her morals…

1 Like

Most people don’t share their weird passing thoughts with others in a public forum because they recognize that they’re weird passing thoughts that don’t reflect well on them

1 Like

A location was destroyed in a military conflict and another place was destroyed in a military conflict, therefore they are by definition exactly the same. Context and nuance are irrelevant if they get in the way of my blinding moral certainty (which Horde players NEVER have, nosiree, that’s solely the purview of the Alliance)