The high elf situation

I literally said the paladin opition would only be available if you chose the high elven skin tone. Why not?

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY VOID ELVES IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE A VOID ELF.

You will not get a high elf race. Ever. This is the literal deathknell for that, it will never happen. This is all you’re going to get, and this itself is probably a “break glass in case of sub drop” moment, so please do feel free to take advantage of it.

8 Likes

I was a high elf before it was cool.

1 Like

Thanks! however there are somethings left. Maybe you could scroll up and see what those are. :hugs:

I mean it in the one person asking for a specific thing kinda way. Do you see Night Elf paladins being playable?

The point being is that a lot of people have very specific requests; the difference with the HE issue is that it was a big thing since the start of WoW itself, not just some small fraction asking for a specific thing.

They shouldn’t be, that’s another aberration, much like gnome warriors and void elf paladins.

This doesn’t even have any arguments so I’m not answering it. Please, try to keep the debate civil.

There is no debate.

You want to delete other people’s choices.

I do not.

That is the difference here.

There is not now, nor will there ever be, Alliance high elves. This raggedy, chewed bone the devs tossed at us over some lost subs is all that will ever be thrown. You will not be a void elf paladin, nor will you be a Draenei warlock. Them’s the breaks.

4 Likes

Oh I do see. I wish I hadn’t, but I do.

Good luck with your pointless crusade. It’s not gonna happen, but good luck anyway.

2 Likes

Well, good for you. turns out we agree: I’m asking for high elven paladins, not void elf paladins.

That’s unfortunate, since high elves will never be coded as a race. Void elves, however, are… and void elves can’t be paladins because… KABOOM!

5 Likes

No dude, that doesn’t make any sense. They’re not gonna be paladins.

2 Likes

I’m starting to suspect this is a troll thread. If so you got me OP.

3 Likes

it isn’t. :v:

I can’t blame the guy for wanting an allied race/regular race that doesn’t have an absolutely terrible lore foundation.

3 Likes

I am so tempted to put legit, genuine effort into my blood elf come SL for the sole purpose of slaughtering Alliance “high elves” in BGs. You don’t even know how I excited I am.

3 Likes

I just don’t get it what the big deal is sigh wouldn’t it just be easier to make a elf on neutral and remove all the other elfs night elf velf belf helf and make it a neutral race under elf and based on customization you will get a class selection that suits what elf you picked

Your happiness is literally fueled by hate. Please, take a break.

3 Likes

Hatred is the lifeblood of PvP.

1 Like

Are you actually serious? Do you know how ridiculous you sound asking them to change an entire race to accommodate your ridiculous high elf fantasy?

If you want a Blond haired, blue eyed Paladin you can go to the horde side. You now have that option. There is ZERO reasons for them to entertain this ridiculous idea. Especially now with blue eyes being available to Blood Elves.

I can’t even believe the audacity of some of you at this point.

We are Void Elves. We are Ren’Dorei.

Why can’t you just be happy with what you’ve got?

10 Likes