The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

No, they didnā€™t. There were no jungle trolls in WC2. All trolls were big and muscular. And, in WC3, forest troll creeps were way beefier than the jungle trolls.

By that logic, thereā€™s already a green hue for trolls available. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Not in Reforged.

I donā€™t believe it is the same color as what is seen in the jungle trolls.

Didnt say there were Jungle trolls in WCII. said they looked like upright jungle trolls. And they did. Suppose they really looked more like the Zandalari actually. But green.

And WCIII doesnā€™t exist anymore. >.> Just Reforged. Iā€™m kidding.

But really all the trolls back then looked the same except the only model Blizzard had put effort into. The Darkspear.

Where? They have a slight teal tint to like one of the skins.

Yes, letā€™s put the remake that came last month in the same weight as 20+ years of the franchise before.

1 Like

why are you people opposed to a forest/frost troll allied race? Why oppose logical allied races??? do you want to watch the world to burn or something?!

Just add everything that the factions should have. All the reclaimed land, capital cities, territory changes, player race. everything.

I am not asking for it all at once and right now. Release it over time but make it happen.

7 Likes

Yeah, exactly. New sources trump old ones. Thatā€™s nothing new.

Arenā€™t high elf NPCā€™s already in the game?

2 Likes

Because its a stupid idea?
Why create an entirely new slot when you can just add the customization option that people want?

2 Likes

Why are you opposed to a Forest/Frost Troll customization? Why support illogical allied races? Do you want to watch the world (to) burn or something?

We can do that too. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Isnā€™t that Nomiā€™s job?

1 Like

Fair enough.

Because thereā€™s not that many of them left in lore. Their empires have widely been shattered and there is no clear leadership remaining. Theyā€™re separate entities spread across the world. Now I imagine many wouldnā€™t be really against them as ARā€™s but having them as customization is just as good all things considered.

Not everyone agrees with you that some races are illogical or logical.

Iā€™m not Deathwing or Ragnaros.

Oh, and I only speak for myself.

There. Happy?

I would argue in wow it is miss alpha the omega and everything in between the Dark Lady Sylvanas Windrunnerā€™s job, if thereā€™s one thing I love voicing support more than HEā€™s for its Sylvanas oof :blue_heart:

Nomiā€™s job is to break my heart again and again and again.

Warcraft Reforged art style does not supercede WoWā€™s, and forest trolls in WoW are bigger and buffier.

2 Likes

No one is against. We are pointing that enabling a green skin without the buffier body is not enough.

2 Likes

Dark trolls in their most recent model prior to the SLs reveal used the Wrath era bulky troll, in Reforged theyā€™re standard trolls. Also, yā€™know, theyā€™re already confirmed.

:woman_shrugging:

Not like it matters, in a few months when theyā€™re released I and almost everyone else who actually wants forest trolls will enjoy our green villains.

Also, if you actually cared about this subject which we all know you donā€™t youā€™d know not all forest trolls use the big model.

Hereā€™s some screenshots from BFA. Peace.

~https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/707206.jpg
~https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/841848-smolderthorn-mourner.jpg
~https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/707593.jpg
~https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/7/72/Witherbark_Speaker.jpg?version=dfac908282496ca46f99e6cf1947fe7a

1 Like

Seems fine to me. Theyā€™re represented in game in multiple places as green darkspear type trolls.

1 Like

Also I guess weā€™re just ignoring that the females are just reskinned Darkspear.

1 Like

Right? Every female troll in the game are darkspear models sans Zandalari which are a modified varient of the darkspear female model. Lol

1 Like