The High Elf Love Thread đŸ„°

buhaha

1 Like

I think there’s a general lack of appreciation of the role of a proper amount of rudeness plays in getting some good food.

1 Like

If you don’t feel tense and mildly concerned for your safety there’s no point.

At the very least you should not be able to waste time when you’re at the counter without getting chewed out and sent away to come back when you know what you’re doing.

OMG the soup guy!

So let me get this straight
you broke up with a woman
for a cup of soup?
It was a bisque.

1 Like

Thats it. My Hubby no longer has a choice. We’re going to make a trip to Australia. I must try new meats!

How do you feel about mildly depressed IT workers who own their own shoes? :wink:

I wish lamb were cheaper than beef here. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

How can you be depressed when you have access to Linux? Happiness is free in this world.

There are Australian restaurants here in the US that have kangaroo on the menu.

1 Like

Because I can’t read. It makes using Linux very hard.

Where!? How do I search for that
 I must away. Excuse me.

Such are the benefits of being the largest wool producing nation on earth.

S T R A Y A

1 Like

lol
google? There was one on Long Island waay back when I lived there.

I do love how they’re making that sound all fancy instead of YEAH MATE WE GOT BAZ AN DAZ OUT THE BACK OF A UTE WITH A 303 AND A WHOLE SLAB OF EXPORT SHOOTIN ANYTHING THAT MOVES.

2 Likes

Even though we have sheep farms here in the US most all the lamb I find in the stor is from Australia. It’s very good.
I used to raise lambs for the table
I sure miss my sheep. :sheep:

Given that was my last profession and I do own my own shoes, mildly called out. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Have you every seen rick and morty bushland adventures? That’s pretty much 70% of what I know about australia lol

Let me put on my second cleanest pair of track pants. :kissing_heart: