The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

Thatā€™s all you need to know.

2 Likes

Friends over for lunch!! So this may be my last post for this mega thread since its close to cap, see you all in the next one on either this guy or Lannisteros.

Always supporting the HEā€™s and the artwork, and people who make such in depth lore arguments in favor of :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

But what type of burger joint do you prefer? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

backyard bbq, cold beer and cheeseburgers

1 Like

Wait is that an actual backyard BBQ or is that a restaurant?

actual bbq in the backyard ofc! with the pool and dogs running around!

2 Likes

I know there used to be one here called Backyard Burger, they had decent food, but closed down.

Damn right.

My hubbies family is of Mexican descent and they are very keen on backyard and sometimes front yard bbq. Best way to have a burger.

BBQ has become a major link for those who enjoy good beer and hanging out around the grill/smoker.

Ribs, brisket, pulled porkā€¦ spring canā€™t come soon enough. :drooling_face:

Ashamed I didnā€™t get to go to the salt lick or coopers when I was in Texas. At least there is this place with sick brisket and Metal here in my state.

@_@

I live in Washington stateā€¦ its always raining. Spring isnā€™t enough.

1 Like

I dunno, best burger I had so far was like $5 (although looks like they donā€™t have that special anymore) in this place

Ah I see they worship the Great Bull Loa.

Seriously though whereā€™s that and only $5 a burger?

Well what else do you stick in a steakhouse?

Butcher & Singer in Philadelphia, they used to have it as a lunch special for $5, looks like itā€™s $17 now

And out of curiosity what part of WA? Up until last may I was out on the Olympic Peninsula

1 Like

olgaā€™s kitchen. :sparkling_heart:

Iā€™m near the Puyallup Fairground. :stuck_out_tongue: Iā€™m a relatively new transplant. Started in CA moved to Kentucky and then here.

For burger, a lot of us oceanbeach hippies in san diego go to hodads. You can eat your burger inside of a bus. lol it was on diners drive in and dives.

Un in SF there is refuge, where you can get a pastrami burger. Itā€™s half burger, half rueben, and you can get garlic cheese fries with chunks of pastrami. Also on diners drive in and dives lol.

Ah gotcha, only was ever out that way when I had to go to the Airport. If youā€™re ever out in the Olympic, Iā€™m fond (maybe biased as I worked there) of Lake Crescent Lodge, really nice restaurant and great views too. Iā€™d say just give them a month after they open if you want a really nice meal, with it being seasonal can take a bit to get the kitchen firing on all cylinder.

1 Like

Lol, what takes you from CA to KY? Where you in the ville?

I suddenly feel incredibly inferior for my choice of takeaway being the sausage sizzle out the front of Bunnings.

1 Like

I hear you, spring in the Midwest could either be 75 and sunny, or shovel 2 feet of snowā€¦ but mostly a muddy mess.