The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

San Diego born and raised, Orange County living :blue_heart: :stuck_out_tongue: I have to agree with you! And yeah he is excited heā€™s convinced he sounds American because he watches enough reality tv so hereā€™s his chance to live it up, but heā€™s going from California to Cancun and then Florida but we are going to be living it up while heā€™s here! :crazy_face:

Go back to New Zealand.

1 Like

I am impressed by how much you can say that is so incorrect in every other way.

Soā€¦the high elf discord?
<______________<

Just saying it is odd for you to point at one and say its bad, point at yourself and say is good. Seems hypocritical and holding a double standard.

1 Like

This is what the 39thā€™s mega thread now? I know the past ones hit this level of posts. Here is to Mega thread 40 then.

2 Likes

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

ā€¦ Erm I mean.

I disagree with your sentiment.

whats vegemite

i thought you guys were all about grilled meats and seafood

I am not from New Zealand.

Itā€™s basically the excess yeast produced in the brewing process. Itā€™s an absurdly salty sandwich spread that looks like engine grease.

If you donā€™t like Vegemite you get downgraded to a Kiwi. Themā€™s the rules we all agree to. I donā€™t make the rules.

1 Like

NEVER!

Best Iā€™ll do is limit it to deli style sandwiches, especially those on long rolls.

1 Like

That sounds pretty good actually.

1 Like

Take him to da zoo! Get him some in and out and some rubios. Let him taste the delicacys of our land. If you come to La Jolla cove for some taco stand you might even see me surfing!

You know, the one thing my family from Kentucky and you Aussies have is you both talk about barbeques a lot. But what is it you grill? Do you bbq pork with sauces? Do you have pulled pork sandwiches and brisket?

1 Like

Rules? I thought we donā€™t go by any rules here in Australia.

And actually, the first time I tried Vegemite, I was hospitalized. There is an ingredient within Vegemite that I am allergic too.

Wait, you mean that crappy steakhouse got something right?

Pretty much.

I googled pie floatie and rofled. Is this how you name all your stuff? Put a pie and soup and call it a pie floatie. I just canā€™t believe it.

It really is. Itā€™s an acquired taste, but it tastes like home.

At a barbie you make snags (sausages) mostly, sometimes like a lamb chop, steak, maybe some chicken breast and drumstick.

Oh yeah and souvlaki and cevapcici.

Un-Australian.

1 Like

A San Diego native!!! NICE! I grew up in Del Mar! Yeah I have a list of spots he mostly wants Instagram perfect spots though heā€™s very particular lol but he wants to try In N Out I know. But then heā€™s also going to be here in time for our other friends birthday weekend so thereā€™s that, and I can honestly say I have never surfed but applaud people who can / do!

i thought it was shrimp on the barbie :smile:

Prawns arenā€™t super common, but theyā€™re traditional for Christmas lunch.