The High Elf Love Thread šŸ„°

We have Burger King. Itā€™s Hungry Jackā€™s.

The burgers are better at Hungry Jackā€™s.

Our burger king is Hungry Jackā€™s. Because you know, a guy name Jack was Hungry.

I see, maybe itā€™s the pro horde culture leaking over into them then?

Because I can see an argument for Blood Elves being the more aggressive personality types when it comes to pushing themselves further (normally for power l and preservation) but I wouldnā€™t describe them as militaristic per se

If it has better burgers then hey thatā€™s great. XD

yeah, but where do you stand on fast food, you know the important stuff?

1 Like

We do have Chicken Sandwiches in Australia, just canā€™t think of the franchise name.

I mean you can get them at dirty bird.

not like popeyes or chic fil a tho. that makes me sad

I either skip the fries or go well done animal style. Fries is in and outs weakest area. Not five guys cajun fries Mmmmmm boy.

So A U S T R A L I A N

If there are no Chik-fil-as I am so sorry

Nah, just go to a Chinatown and ask them for there ducks. Who knows what it really is.

Oof one of my best friends is coming to California from Adelaide in 3 weeks!!

West coast best coast. :sunglasses: Hope youā€™re taking them to SoCal.

Is your Chinatown still going? The one in Melbourne is a G H O S T T O W N.

If you want Chinese food right now you have to go to little Vietnam in Preston or down to junkie alley in Footscray.

Sydneyā€™s Chinatown is an entire suburb. And it is still going.

They had to be aggressive for survival but they never wanted to give up any creature comforts.

Hmm, Iā€™m talking about mustard fried (or apparently grilled) where they put mustard on the burger while theyā€™re cooking it.

Bah, and best seasoned fries are old bay fries

Oh please, Iā€™ve yet to have a decent sandwich out there that wasnā€™t trying to be like a east coast sandwich

Yeah basically the entire Melbourne CBD is Chinatown. Thereā€™s tonnes of Chinese students so Chinatown spread out and took over pretty much the entire thing.

All I know about Australian food is vegemite from that one song and that you have this wack crazy thing called fairy bread that I still canā€™t wrap my head around

Nah nah nah nah nah. You want Australian food you get a pie floatie.

1 Like

:no_mouth: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :sneezing_face:

That stuff is actually disgusting. And yeah, I am going to get hated by Aussies for saying that.